• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Radiohead maníacos!!!

Vai ao show?

• Total de votantes
Olá. Sou novo por aqui e tal. :)

Concordo com o cara aí em cima...
Videotape é aquela tipica música "pra cortar os pulsos", heheh

E o disco é muito bom.
Ainda tô digerindo, mas gostando mais a cada vez.

Valeu!

Eu não gostei mesmo do novo :|

Mas só pela iniciativa, proposta e inovação eles já mereceram meus U$ 5

Mais consciente.

In Rainbows: 9

01. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi PRO++
02. All I Need PRO
03. Nude PRO
04. Videotape PRO
05. Jigsaw Falling Into Place PRO-
06. 15 Step PRO-
07. Reckoner pro+
08. Faust Arp pro+
09. Bodysnatchers pro+
10. House of Cards pro

Comigo tá 7,5, mas pode mudar, sempre que ouço me vem à mente uma nota diferente, depende do meu estado de espíriito.

Última edição:
01. 15 Step PRO+
02. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi PRO+
03. Bodysnatchers PRO
04. Videotape PRO
05. Jigsaw Falling Into Place PRO
06. All I Need PRO
07. Nude PRO-
08. Faust Arp PRO-
09. House of Cards pro+
10. Reckoner pro+

1. 15 Step *****
2. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi *****
3. Jigsaw Falling Into Place ****
4. Videotape ****
5. Nude ****
6. Faust Arp ***
7. Bodysnatchers ***
8. All I Need ***
9. Reckoner ***
10. House of Cards **

attachment.php

Anexos

• jonny-therewillbeblood.jpg
    jonny-therewillbeblood.jpg
    79 KB · Visualizações: 1.129
Última edição:
Sim, foi o que eu disse.

btw, não sei de onde surgiu esse "10", talvez seria as 10 músicas do In Rainbows.

helo
there will be something on the box tonight
its another test
but right now we are entangled in cables
however
weather permitting
our technical experts will resolve the entanglement
itll be broadcast as a quicktime h.264 stream
if youve got a mac you could read it with quicktime player
if youve got a pc you might need to download the installer (click here to download and install)

then
www2.radiohead.tv

try it about 10 pm gmt

Stanley

10 p.m. GMT? That's in, like, two hours! Maybe that webcast is coming early?

fonte: pitchfork

tá rolando um nesse momento.

http://www.radiohead.tv/

o phil tocou fela kuti, irado! o thom tá falando agora...

Última edição:
Deu um problema técnico e cortaram a transmissão. Perdemos o audio de I Might Be Wrong e de mais algumas cenas. Mas a equipe técnica disse que vai postar as cenas que restam em algum site.

E a mistura de uma cena de Seven com 15 Step foi genial.

[size=+2]Radiohead to include South America on tour[/size]

Radiohead might be playing South America for the first time next year. Ed O’Brien said on the Zane Lowe show that the band are thinking of playing Japan and South America on their next tour.

Apart from the earlier plans of touring in May, June and July next year; It looks like the band have finally decided to answer the long-time wishes of the South Americans by playing South America. Although Ed did narrow it down immediately to just two countries: “Hopefully South America, where we haven’t been before. Well, Argentina and [size=+2]Brazil[/size]”.

Ed also said they’re not playing bigger venues: “In America we’re visiting a lot of the same places. We’ve severly limited the places we can play. Our agent is now well versed in our ways and has ruled out a whole load of places for us to play”.
Thom: “I’m happy with the product endorsement now. I’ve come through my No Logo phase. I don’t care anymore… unfortunately: not true”.
Ed said he was looking forward to play, but that Thom needed more pursuading this time. Thom: “I’ll be alright. I’ll get nice and warm and sticky and I’ll be fine. It’s fine. It’s fine. I’ll love it. It’s fine. I’ll love it”

About playing festivals. Ed: “If you get the right ones, they’re really great. You don’t get a soundcheck. You just go for it. What’s good about it is the sum of all these bands. Not just people just coming to see you. And that is a really good thing. You”ll supply a little thing to their (festival weekend) experience.”
Thom: “That’s the thing that keeps my going. The idea of the collective experience. Thousands of people in a field wanting the same thing at the same place and with the same mind set.

Fonte: ATEASE

Morri.

Por Tolkien! Os Deuses estão chegando! Nunca pensei que viveria até vivenciar tal evento épico, e, arrisco-me a dizer, divisor de águas. Com a certeza de um Maia digo que mudará a vida de muitos, assim como a minha. Mal posso esperar para ouvir os sinos soarem a nosso favor!

Até breve,
Daeron Elensar.

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back