• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Qual a frase mais memorável dita nos filmes do SDA?

A frase que mais me emocionou foi a de Sam (para mim o verdadeiro herói!): "(...) não vá aonde eu não possa segui-lo".
Beijos!!!!

Quando o Saruman fala pro exercito de orcs em isengard antes deles marcharem pro abismo de Helm: "A new power is rising"

Boreli Bolseiro disse:
Elendil Senhor de Andúnië disse:
Bom,sou adepto do cristianismo e sei o que vc quis dizer!Esse diálogo entre Pippin e Gandalf foi O MELHOR diálogo do filme,pelo menos fica na memória!Dá pra sentir um certo pensamento do Pippin do tipo:"os Trolls estão invadindo Minas Tirith e logo serei morto"daí ele diz:"É o fim..." ,e Gandalf com aquela sabedoria toda diz:"Fim?Não!A morte é apenas um caminho,que todos devemos percorrer"...putz,realmente é lindo!!!
Pois é cara...
Essa história vai ou não vai além de livro e filme?
Respondi no e-pipoca 8-) ,mas a essa altura vc já deve ter lido :) !

kanon disse:
ñ pra mim e no portao negro oq o aragorn mas eu ñ lembro como e q e por favor qm souber me responde valeu (em port)

???????????????????????????????
Isso está em sindarin??????????
??????????????????????????????

Mais lindo ainda vai ser vê-la na Versão Estendida, quando o Boca de Sauron aparecer e disser que Frodo está morto. O Aragorn vai dizer "For Frodo" não para dar-lhe tempo em sua missão, mas para honrar a (suposta) morte do companheiro e lutar até a morte.

uau! q massa nao vejo a hora de assistir! eu vi q eles ainda vai filmas esse ano para essa versão.... vai ficar muito show! 8-)

- Sem dúvida tbm ... uma q me marcou foi " Charadas na Escuridão " dita pelo Gandalf ... com o seu Cachimbaum ! :twisted:
- Outra foi ... " Malte Beeeeeer " dita por Gimli qdo ele tah falando das Minas d Mória...

E por falar em Gimli, tem aquela famosa do Gimli:

What are we waiting for?

Ele disse duas vezes, a primeira foi no final de ASDA quando ele Legolas e Aragorn perseguiriam os Uruk, e a outra vez em o RDR antes de sair pra Mordor.

O que eu acho mais legal nessa frase ó sotaque super arrastado dele. Muito legal

[Addressing his troops before battle]
Aragorn: I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fail... when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day, we fight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[from trailer]
Gandalf: All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[from trailer]
Theoden: I would have you smile again... not grieve for those whose time has come.

[from trailer]
Eomer: We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms.
Aragorn: Not for ourselves, but we can give Frodo a chance.

Sam: I cannot carry it for you, Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you!

Pippin: Is there any hope, Gandalf, for Frodo and Sam?
Gandalf: There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope.

Aragorn: For Frodo.

Gollum: Smeagol wouldn't hurt a fly.
[Gollum hits his forehead and looks into his hand, screaming at the fly smashed on it]

Witch King: You fool, no mortal man can kill me.
Eowyn: I am no man.

[As he kills the three Orcs guarding Frodo.]
Sam: That's for Frodo! And that's for the Shire! And that's for my old Gaffer!

Eowyn: [To Merry] Whatever happens, stay with me. I'll look after you.

[from trailer]
Elrond: This is your test. Every path you have trod through, wilderness, through war, has led to this road. The enemy will never let Aragorn come to the throne of Gondor.

Gandalf: Lord Denethor is Boromir's father. It would be very unwise to bring him news of his beloved sons death. Best not to speak of it. And be careful not to mention Frodo or the ring. Or Aragorn, say nothing of him. In fact, its best if you don't speak at all, Peregrin Took.

Elrond: Put aside the Ranger, become who you were born to be.

[From Trailer]
Gandalf: The board is set... the pieces are moving

[From Trailer]
Merry: [To Pippin] We shall see the Shire again.

[From Trailer]
Elrond: You gave away your life's grace. I cannot protect you anymore.

Legolas: The eye of the enemy is moving!

[after Legolas single-handedly takes out a war elephant and its drivers]
Gimli: Bah! That still only counts as one!

Gimli: I never thought I'd die side by side with an Elf.
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
Gimli: Aye. I could do that.

Gimli: Certain death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Eomer: You should not encourage him.
Eowyn: You should not doubt him.
Eomer: I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of his arm.

Aragorn: Eowyn, why have you come?
Eowyn: Do you not know?
Aragorn: It is but a shadow and a thought that you love.

Frodo: I'm glad I'm with you, Samwise Gamgee... here, at the end of all things.

Sam: Don't go where I can't follow!

[MERRY gives PIPPIN a tobacco pouch at their parting]
Pippin: The last of the longbottom leaf?
Merry: I know you've run out. You smoke too much, Pippin.

Gandalf: I will not say, "Do not weep," for not all tears are evil.

Aragorn: My friends, you bow to no one.

Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. There's another path; one that we all must take. The gray rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and it will change to silver glass, and then you see it.
Pippin: See what?
Gandalf: White shores; and beyond them, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

Frodo: The Ring is mine.

Aragorn: Gondor calls for aid!
[pause]
Theoden: And Rohan will answer!

Pippin: It's so quiet.
Gandalf: It's the deep breath before the plunge.
Pippin: I don't want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of what I can't escape is even worse.

Elrond: [in Elvish] I give hope to the Dunedain.
Aragorn: [in Elvish] And I have kept none for myself.

Frodo: I set out to save the Shire, and it has been saved - but not for me.

Sam: Do you remember the taste of strawberries with cream?

Faramir: Since you are robbed of Boromir, I shall do what I can in his stead.
[He bows then begins to leave, then stops and looks back at Denethor]
Faramir: If I should return, think better of me, Father.
[Denethor doesn't look up as he answers]
Denethor: That will depend upon the manner of your return.

Legolas: The horses are restless, the men are quiet.

Gandalf: Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the king!

Legolas: The way is shut. It was made by the dead, and the dead keep it. The way is shut.

Gimli: This is something unheard of! An Elf will pass under a mountain, but a Dwarf dare not! Oh, I'll never hear the end of it!

Sam: What're you doing? Sneaking around you are!
Gollum: Oh, that's nice! Smeagol leads them places no one else knows of, Smeagol helps Hobbitses and look how he's treated!
Sam: I'm sorry, you just startled me that's all. What were you doing?
Gollum: Sneaking...

Sam: Well, I'm back.

[Arwen is running into Rivendell and going up to her father.]
Arwen: You have the gift of forsight. You saw.
Elrond: Arwen.
Arwen: What did you see?
Elrond: I saw death in your future.
Arwen: But there was also life. You saw the child, you saw my son.
Elrond: Nothing is for certain.
Arwen: I know that if I leave him, I will regret it for the rest of my life.

Pippin: [Singing To Denethor] Home is behind the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread, through shadow, to the edge of night, till the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow, cloud and shade. All shall fade, all shall... fade.

Denethor: My son is dead! My line is finished! The city is taken! Run for your lives!

Gandalf: Faramir! Your father loves you! He doesn't know it, but he will before the end!

Gollum/Smeagol: And they doesn't taste very nice, does they, Precious?

[Frodo drinks the last drops of water from Sam's waterskin]
Frodo: There'll be none left for the journey back.
Sam: I don't think there's going to be a journey back.

Theoden: (mustering the rohirrim for their charge) Ride now! Ride now! Ride for ruin and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Gandalf: Death is not the end, just another path. One which we must take. (pauses and looks at Pippin) The grey veil of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass... and then you see it.
Pippin: See what?
Gandalf: A green land amongst the sea.
Pippin: That doesn't seem too bad.

Pippin: How far is Minis Tirith?
Gandalf: Three days, as the Nazgul flies, and you'd better hope we don't have one of those on our tails.

Merry: Why did you look? Why do you always have to look?
Pippin: I don't know. I can't help it. Look, I'm sorry. I won't do it again.
Merry: Don't you understand? The enemy thinks you have the ring. They have to get you out of here.
Pippin: And you're coming with me. (Pause) Merry?
Merry: Come on.

Gandalf: Of all the inquisitive Hobbits, Peregrin Took, you are the worst!

Eowyn: I have to save you!
Theoden: You already have.

Elrond: I looked into your future and saw death.
Arwen: But you also saw life, you saw my son.
Elrond: That fate is nearly faded.
Arwen: But it is not lost.

Frodo: [hands Sam the book] The last pages are for you, Sam.

King of the Dead: The dead suffer no one.
Aragorn: You will suffer me!

-Gollum:"My precioussssssssss"
-Gandalf:"Faramir, your father loves you. He doesn't know it, but he will before the end"
-Sam:"Don't go where I can't follow"
-Éowyn:"I am no man"
-Cavaleiros de Rohan:"DEATH"
-Aragorn:"For Frodo"
-Sam:"I cannot carry it for you, Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you"
-Aragorn:"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fail... when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day, we fight"
-Boromir:"I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my king"
-Gollum:"Leave now and never come back"
-Gandalf:"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
-Bilbo:"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve"
-Galadriel:"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"
-Arwen:"I would share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. I choose a mortal life"
-Galadriel:"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air"
-Elrond:"I cannot protect you anymore"

Théoden: ''And Rohan will answer." :mrgreen:
Elrond: "I cannot protect you anymore"
Aragorn: "I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fail!When we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day, we fight!"

Ah sim..... algumas que eu gostei mto:

Gimli: I never thought I'd die side by side with an Elf.
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
Gimli: Aye. I could do that.

Gimli: Certain death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Pippin: It's so quiet.
Gandalf: It's the deep breath before the plunge.
Pippin: I don't want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of what I can't escape is even worse.

Perdão se estou fazendo errado em postar sem ter lido o tópico todo e portanto sem saber se o diálogo que vou citar já foi citado, mas algo que me arrepia muito é isso aqui:

"What of the wizard?"

"I will BREAK him."

:D
Esse é do RDR, com aquele orc de Goonies perguntando e o Rei dos Bruxos respondendo...

Ainda em tempo:

-Tree? I'm no Tree, I'm an Ent. (Treebeard)

E também uma engraçada:

-Fool of a Tûk! (Gandalf para Pip)

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back