• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Qual a frase mais memorável dita nos filmes do SDA?

Manigolas

Usuário
Bem, embora eu ache q haja frases ditas em determinados momentos que tocam a gente, eu escolhi duas para as melhores dos dois filmes q eu jah vi ateh agora.

1) Sauron needs only this ring to slave the world.

2) You shall not pass!!!!!

3) You will be the Fellowshipf of the Ring.

4) "Let's talk about Frodo and the Ring?" "Yes, my boy. This is one of my favorties stories. He was the most famous of the hobbits" " Well, you forgot some of the most important characters: Samwise The Brave"

5) My precisouss. We hates them. And we wants it!!!!

6) I can not do this, Sam.

7) Its vitcoty is at hand!!!

8) The Battle for Helm's Deep is over. The Battle for Middle-Earth is about to begin.

9) "Come back, Sam. I am going to Mordor alone." "Of course you are. And I am going with you."

Pode nao parecer mt signifcativas algumas, mas para mim é. :)
Alias, tudo eh mt memoravel.

Flw, postem as de voces!

[SdA]Gandalf no trailer: The ring must be destroyed.

[ADT]Sméagol para Gollum: Leave now and never come back.

[RdR] Gandalf: All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.[/i]

SDA - Gandalf para Frodo: All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

ADT - Gandalf: The Battle for Helm's Deep is over. The Battle for Middle-Earth is about to begin.

RDR - Sam na Montanha da Perdição: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much that once was… Is lost. For none now live who remember it.

A fala da Galadriel,no comecinho do priemiro filme!Eu amo aquela parte inteira! :obiggraz:

Com certeza eh: The ring must be destroyed

Dito por metade dos personagens no primeiro filme.
Eu fica na fila do cinema falando isso o tempo todo e saltitando de felicidade. Com certeza foi a q mais ouviram e melhor lembram.

Ou a do Aragorn....
Are you afraid?
Not afraid enough...

Tb fiquei com essa na cabeça.

Are you afraid?
Not afraid enough...
Soh pra ser chato:
Are you frightened?
Not nearly frightened enough.

Tem uma que nao sai da minha cabeca:
Orc para Saruman- What orders from Mordor, my lord? What does the eye command?

Eu botei afraid pq naum lembrava a palavra..... :oops:
Fiquei ciom preguiça d ver em Imdb...
:lol:
Foi perrrrto...

Tem tb
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins...
Naum errei anda nessa neh?

Uma que eu gostei bastante é : "Let's hunt some orcs"
Por uma fala daquelas no finalzinho de SDA é pra matar
E em RDR (por enquanto): "Become what you were born to be".
E Dezembro que não chega!!!

Gildor disse:
[RdR] Gandalf: All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.

Na verdade essa frase é de SdA... daquele papo entre Gandalf e Frodo em Moria.... com direito ao flashback antes de Frodo entrar na canoa no final....

Whatewver, essa é a melhor fala da trilogia até agora, e duvido que eu vá me arrepiar com alguma outra como foi com essa...

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you"

:cry: :clap:

SDA - Boromir: Let's use it! (Eu acho que é a hora que o Boromir do filme mais se parece com o Boromir do livro.)

com certeza no triler do RdR o discursso do Aragorn que eu não vou colocar aqui pelo simples fato de já estar na minha assinatura.

nas Duas Torres aquele discurso do Sam que ele faz em Osgiliath que agora eu não lembro ele inteiro.
E também durante a discussão do Aragorn com o Legolas no Abismo: Then I shall die as one of them !!

Já na Sociedade
The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go Back to the Shadow! You cannot pass!!!!
Frodo no conselho: I will take the ring to Mordor
Elrond pouco depois: So be it. You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring

E Boromir: For long time has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept Mordor forces at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the Enemy, let us use against him !!!

Gandalf - I am the soldier of the secret fire, wilder the flame of arnor. The dark fire will not avalue you, flame of udun!!
Gandalf - And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide
Gandalf - Look at my comin at the first light on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the east.
Gandalf - We come to it at last, the great battle of our time

Aragorn - I will not let the white city fall. Nor our people fale.
Aragorn - Gimli! Hado I Phillin! Herio!!!

Legolas - They run as if the whisps of their masters were behind them.
Legolas - This is one of the mearas, unless my eyes are cheated by some spell

Theoden - The horn of helm hammerhand shall sound in the deep one last time!
Theoden - Let this be the hour when we draw swords together.
Theoden - Fell deeds awake, now for wrath, now for ruin, and the worlds ending!! Ford Eorlingas!!

Barbarvore - A wizard should know better! The ents are going to war it is like that we go to our doom. last march of the ents!

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future :grinlove:

Maníaco arrume sua assinatura :mrgreen:

A minha favorita é a "All you have to decide...". :)

Uma tb muito boa:
- How many?
- Ten thousand strong.
- Let them come.

Sem dúvida:
"The ring must be destroyed"
e
"You shall not pass" são muito marcantes, mas é muito legal ver o "my precioussssssss" quantas vezes for necessário.

Concordo. Nesses tempos que nós estamos vivendo, a frase de Gandalf faz todo mundo pensar: "o que eu farei de importante por aqui?"
Leia minha assinatura e verá outra das frases q eu mais curti nos filmes:

- If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword! (aragorn)
- And my bow! (legolas)
- And my axe! (Gimli)

SdA : "The ring must be destroyed"
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you."

ADT: O discurso do Gandalf no final (não lembro inteira)

RdR: "I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fail. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. This day we fight!" (a melhor de todas)

hmm... naum me lembro a frase exatamente.. perae vo ver no dvd...

SdA: "Nobody tosses a dwarf!" (Gimli num momento de orgulho)
"IAAAA!" (Gimli pulando)
"Not the beard!" (Legolas segurando Gimli pela barba)

Gimli, um pouco antes da ponte de Khâzad-Dûm, na hora que ele tem que pular de uma plataforma a outra... huauha

** Cloud ao som de Baldur's Gate II - Main Theme **

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.404,79
Termina em:
Back