• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Let's Practice! =D

heruost disse:
And learn english to play games?? It is incredible... I know some top players of games that speak english worst than my cat!

I see, but this must happen because they only rely on games to learn english, and you can´t larn how to speak from games...I learned listening and singing my favorite songs and watching movies too

I learned English slangs playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and listening my favorite songs... I learned structure on school...

Primula disse:
Even so... I wonder what comes next? (smells? )

Tauraherion disse:
oh no... I hope not...have you considered playing games that have Sewer levels??

But it would be nice to smell some other places... Besides, that would prepare you better for the real thing, hehehehe... (like the USA Mariners who used to playstation all day)

I think that maybe a game that needs one´s voice to be played... I mean, you have to interact with the NPC´s by talking to them.

There's an amount of answers nevertheless... but I agree that would be very exciting to play such games.

Hugo? Come on guys... You know that if HE came back, he would choose another alias... in fact, I heard in other topic that he actually did try to sneak in Valinor again... using aliases such "usuario001" and "usuario002"

forgive my English...

How cute to see a topic in english here. :grinlove: It reminds me old days at Imladris. :roll:

Tauraherion disse:
heruost disse:
And learn english to play games?? It is incredible... I know some top players of games that speak english worst than my cat!

I see, but this must happen because they only rely on games to learn english, and you can´t larn how to speak from games...I learned listening and singing my favorite songs and watching movies too

Uau. Just like me. 8O

I play (or played) games since I was 8. But just when I was 11 I started to understand the vocabulary, playing a game called Wing Commander 3. Movies and musics helped too. The school classes helped a bit because I had a good teacher. But just like you I don´t fell confident with grammar.

I like English because my father adores this language!^^ He knew a whole dictionary Portuguese-English! Wow...
But I don´t like just cause he likes too, but I got lots of love to English.
I know some English, but I´m not a expert...yet! :mrgreen:
So...let's talk! :D

ok... let me see: you like cause your father likes, and that makes you not to like it, but you love it, right?
:eek:

Hey! Hello, everybody! This is the 1st time I'm writing in this topic. I just finished reading all messages now! My first contact with English learning was in a game for children wich had been given to me as a birthday gift by my Godmother. It was simple, but, to me, it looked like magic!!! It was definitely love at first sight!!! About a year later, she invited me to study with her and so did I until I could "walk with my own legs"... But I love English, specially speaking it!!! :D

Hello, everyone!
I've been studing English for 5 years. (And I hate present perfect tense.hehehe)By the way my English teacher is a member of this Forum, but her cumputer is broken and she cannot post anymore. :( I like English since I was a child. Don't know why. :mrgreen:

Well. That's all folks.

See u! :obiggraz:

Games... I increased my vocabulary in games. Because oh them i know teh meaning of almost any words in English. Without them I would never know what Budget means or Crossbow or Moorish or Boarding or Clay or Shrine...

I learned english mostly by playing games and watching tv...My pronunciation is not thaaat good...And it´s kinda brittish :mrgreen:
The english of the elementary school is pretty bad and you can´t rely on it...
Another way to learn is talking with foreign people on icq...I guess that was my main learning instrument.

Hi everybody, I have learned english playing games too, but I attend a english course, and I am already finishing it(my last book). I think i'ts very important to take a course, because u can learn the structure and grammar, but watching movies and playing games helps too, speacilly with idiomatic expressions.
my pronunciation is very likely the brittish, 'cause I like their acent...
so greetings for all of yours and see u later

Hey people!! Hehe...I'm not goin' to say how and when my first contact with the language had happend...I'm bored, cause everybody is sayin' that in first posts...so I decided to be different!

Hum...what am I goin' to talk about?...I really don't know...hey, did you realize I'm back???hehehe...just kidin' :mrgreen: ...

Well, I don't have anything to talk about so I'm leaving...by the way, I forgot how to speak in English...hihihih...Maybe it could be a good idea to return to English classes at College... :mrgreen:

Isolated message: Hey sweetheart!!! I love you!!!! :grinlove:

uhaUHAhuuh Diablo r0x! :twisted:
But i prefer my good and old counter-strike! :twisted: :mrgreen:

my firts contact with this language was.... hmmm...i think that i born with a dictionary in my hands
AHUauhAHUhhu all the world today know english, its impossible to live a big time without the contact with the english! :roll:

am sure, but i'm coursing english, my english is too bad! >.< :|

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back