• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Get Your LotRO Open Beta Account!

RSS

Usuário
Turbine, the creators of The Lord of the Rings Online, have graciously donated 150 open beta account keys to be distributed to our loyal fans. The open beta will last from today until the 26th when the game officially launches. For more information check out the World Tour page.

Instead of doing some random drawing in a week or some trivia game or force you to subscribe to some newsletter I thought you guys would want to get your hands on these as fast as possible since the open beta just went live today. So I've made it as simple as possible, just email lotro@tolkiennews.net with something like "LotRO Open Beta Key" in the subject line and I'll reply as soon as possible with your key. One entry per person please, and if we do run out we'll be giving away more during our Release Party. I'll update this post when we run out.

More...

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back