• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Subject? There is NO subject!

Maybe we should mirror some topics to discuss it in here using another language. Some huge, popular topic... Let me think... What about talking about pets? :grinlove:

Well, I know that this isn't "CdA" but... That's why I'm writing in here... (and the another reason is that when I talk to myself in silence (as everyone does) I speak in english)

So, some of people here know me, some people don't, but a few people LIKE me as I wanted to be liked someday....

If I could resume all my problems they would be resumed in just one fact. The fact that i just can't accept beeing what I am to everyone...

In my mind I think that everyplace I'm on I'm just another one to everyone else... as some people are needed... or as if everyone was needed or wanted, and the only person who wouldn't count on is me...

I thought about writing that in CdA but.... for me I thought that it would be just another sad topic and CdA sucks of so much sad topics that are there... so... here only a few people would read it and only the people who maybe could understand me and what I'm thinking...

The last time I thought about those things was last sunday... I invited people for my Mosquemon but only 4 people came... in my birthday (also promoted on Encontros&Eventos subforum) nobody from Valinor came...

Sometimes I miss some good parties that I had in family... we all were togheter... playing, dancing, having fun...

But now I got only memories of that time, images in my head where all the people where there because they liked me...

Its hard for me to be forgotten year after year.... Now my family is torn apart couse everyone have their own lifes to care about and I only got my friends to enjoy the few rest of my time until I find my "soulmate" and I feel that Im just wasting my time every time I think of making other people see me at least as a "cool" guy....

Sorry if I bother you all writing this here... but I just dindn't had where to put it and I was needing to pull it out from me... :osigh:

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back