• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Os Maiores Discursos da História do Cinema

A idéia é citar ou colocar vídeos dos melhores discursos já proferidos no cinema e na literatura. Aqueles que nos deixam imóveis por alguns instantes mesmo depois de terminados.

Pensei em começar com o sr. Al Pacino

Foi o vídeo dessa cena com maior qualidade que consegui encontrar legendado.

Última edição por um moderador:
RE: Os Maiores Discursos da História

Não é exatamente um discurso, mas às vezes acho que poucas palavras falam mais. Essa é do Cristóvão Colombo (interpretado pelo Gerard Depardieu) em 1492: A Conquista do Paraíso. Não achei legendado, mas coloco a citação logo abaixo.

Sanchez: [Columbus stops Sanchez after he leaves an audience with the Queen. Sanchez looks at him, disgusted] You're a dreamer.
Columbus: [shooting a glance out of a window] Tell me, what do you see?
Sanchez: [pausing to look] I see rooftops, I see palaces, I see towers, I see spires that reach... to the sky! I see civilisation!
Columbus: All of them built by people like me.
[Sanchez doesn't respond - shocked]
Columbus: No matter how long you live, Sanchez, there is something that will never change between us. I did it. You didn't.

Bem,não é exatamente um vídeo com um grande discurso da História,mas uma colagem que um maluco aí fez com trechos de vários filmes com discursos motivacionais.Ficou bem bacana e o texto final é até coerente.

Transcrição do texto:

" Shame on you. This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you’re going to let it be the worst. And I guarantee a week won’t go by in your life you won’t regret walking out, letting them get the best of you. Well, I’m not going home. We’ve come too far! And I’m going to stay right here and fight for this lost cause. A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day. The line must be drawn HERE. This far, no further! I’m not saying it’s going to be easy. You’re going to work harder than you ever worked before. But that’s fine, we’ll just get tougher with it! If a person grits his teeth and shows real determination, failure is not an option. That’s how winning is done! Believe me when I say we can break this army here, and win just one for the Gipper. But I say to you what every warrior has known since the beginning of time: you’ve got to get mad. I mean plum mad dog mean. If you would be free men, then you must fight to fulfill that promise! Let us cut out their living guts one inch at a time, and they will know what we can do! Let no man forget how menacing we are. We are lions! You’re like a big bear, man! This is YOUR time! Seize the day, never surrender, victory or death… that’s the Chicago Way! Who’s with me? Clap! Clap! Don’t let Tink die! Clap! Alright! Let’s fly! And gentlemen in England now abed shall know my name is the Lord when I tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our Independence Day! "

Gente, como no tópico colocaremos muitos videos, só para lembrar:

* Como inserir videos -> http://www.meiapalavra.com.br/misc.php?action=help&hid=10
* Troquem o br do começo do endereço do video por www, senão não funfa.

Valeu Anica,já estava ficando doido aqui pra fazer o video funfar...

Às portas do Black Gate:

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails…. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down. But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Sr. Tyler Durden:

“Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off”

Tradução do Wikiquote:

Tradução: "Cara, eu vejo no clube da luta os homens mais fortes e inteligentes que já viveram. Vejo todo esse potencial, e vejo ele desperdiçado. Que droga, uma geração inteira enchendo tanques de gasolina, servindo mesas, ou escravos do colarinho branco. Os anuncios nos fazem comprar carros e roupas, trabalhar em empregos que odiamos para comprar as porcarias que nao precisamos. Somos uma geração sem peso na história, cara. Sem propósito ou lugar. Nós não temos uma Grande Guerra. Nem uma Grande Depressão. Nossa Grande Guerra é a guerra espiritual... nossa Grande Depressão é nossas vidas. Todos nós fomos criados vendo televisão para acreditar que um dia seríamos milionários, e deuses do cinema, e estrelas do rock. Mas nós não somos. Aos poucos vamos tomando consciência disso. E estamos muito, muito revoltados."

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back