• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Casa de Areia e Névoa (House of Sand and Fog, 2003)

Regente Cósmico disse:
Sempre tem alguém do contra :roll:
Eu concordo com Thico e Folco.
Achei no máximo mediano. Gostei muito das atuações, mas apenas isso.

GRIPES ABOUT 'GROPE' DIRECTOR

VADIM Perelman, the "House of Sand and Fog" director accused of groping the butts of two women in a Connecticut bar, seems to have a history of bad behavior.
Renae Garcia, a writer for the Discovery Channel, claims that a bathrobe-clad Perelman hurled a chair at her head at his Venice Beach, Calif., condo back in January.

Garcia says she met him that night at The Other Room bar in Venice Beach, where he struck up a conversation and invited her to a "party" at his place a few blocks away. But when Garcia arrived at Perelman's plush pad, the only other guest was his girlfriend, Maia Javan.

The two women had cocktails on the roof terrace while Vadim excused himself. About a half-hour later, Garcia says, Perelman poked his head out the window and asked them to come back downstairs.

"We stayed out for another 10 minutes and then came down to the living room," Garcia recalls. "He came out wearing a bathrobe, and he was in a full-on rage. He was, like, 'I've never been treated so rudely in my own [bleeping] house! You left me alone!' I looked over at Maia, and she kind of just rolled her eyes. But then he picked up a dining-room chair and threw it at my head.

"I grabbed my things . . . I seriously didn't think he would let me leave, but he did . . . I was really upset and started crying. I was totally blindsided. It was just this instant change in his personality."

Even stranger, another woman, who asked to remain anonymous, tells us that Perelman bragged to her on their one and only date that he had "broken" his penis by having sex with so many women on a trip to Brazil. Even creepier, Perelman claimed his wingman on this improbable pleasure trip was none other than Fabio, the beefcake pitchman for "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."

Cops allege a boozed-up Perelman groped the butts of two women, ages 18 and 23, and belted the younger one in the mouth at the Rain Ultra Lounge & Sushi Bar in Norwalk in the early hours of July 22. The confrontation came as Perelman scouted locations for "In Bloom," a thriller starring Uma Thurman and Evan Rachel Wood.

Perelman's lawyer, Paul Callan, tells us: "Renae Garcia's claims regarding an attempted assault with a chair by Vadim Perelman are utterly false and slanderous."

Callan confirmed the trip to Brazil but had no further comment.

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back