• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Conteúdo Recente por Samwise Cordoeiro

1. S

Olá!

NEm sei o q q eu falo... hummm...q tal bem vinda? eh td bem então: Bem vinda e HP sux -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  2. S

VOLTEI

A minha eh 56k discada e naum tah lenta naum! -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  3. S

Sites de imagens

A do google é a que eu mais recomendo! -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  4. S

Férias pro Deriel

Eu não sei naaaaaada de quenya e quanto a posts inuteis...eu nunca posto...ehehhehehe ^^" -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  5. S

O ataque das cascas de banana!!!!!

Sei lah....sei lah....só isso a declarar -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  6. S

BRASIL x BOLIVIA

GALOOOOOOO!! Não fuji do hospicio nem o galo ganhou...na verdade o galo tá mal pacas...mas quer saber de algo? FDA-SE! -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  7. S

Crônicas da Guerra de Lodoss (Lodoss tō Senki, 1990)

Vcs são muito exigentes...eu vejo o negocio e nem ligo... eu só vejo pra passar o tmp mesmo... -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  8. S

BOOK 1 de Folco Gamgee COMPLETO!

No problem Fim! Sam e a Elfa?? q história eh essa?? -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  9. S

meu teste

Tire i60 tb -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  10. S

Eu tb fiz um quiz!

As perguntas q vc fez foram muuuuito dificeis... tirei 10 tb... -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  11. S

¿ How much do you know about me ?

Ah intaum vc eh o rodrigo -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  12. S

A melhor idade

7 a 10...no school...no responsability! ____________________________________________________ -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  13. S

Swords

Tb acho machados ducarai -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  14. S

BRASIL x BOLIVIA

Puterão?? Kra eu tnhu 13 anos... -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica
  15. S

Batalhas? Só no Bar do Zé!!!

relax -=(o)=-=(o)=- "I have lost the will to live, simply nothing more to give. There is nothing more for me, need the end to set me free." Fade To Black - Metallica

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back