• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Qual será o destino de Jão das Neves?

E agora, Jão?

• Morreu

Votos: 1 5,6%
  • Renasce das cinzas como Azão

Votos: 4 22,2%
  • Warga no Fantasma

Votos: 5 27,8%
  • Completa o time dos Wights

• Será o braço direito do Rei da Noite como um WW

Votos: 0 0,0%
  • Assume o papel de Sir Stoneheart

• Acorda com um beijinho de Melisandre

Votos: 6 33,3%

• Total de votantes
  • Votação encerrada .
download.jpgd148dc1eac966f6f9d03f3dac79fb9c2.jpg

In the shocking finale to season five of Game of Thrones, Teen Ice Caesar (aka Jon Snow) was betrayed by his fellow Wall-Buds and stabbed repeatedly, eventually collapsing in a pool of his own blood and - presumably - dying. But is he REALLY dead? No way.

See, George RR Martin has something of a rep these days - that he likes to kill off important, beloved characters just to get his rocks off. And, to some degree, that's true - he killed (seemingly) main character Ned Stark in his first book, a bunch of other Starks in some other books, and - well, if you have Stark blood in you, odds are you're not long for this world. So it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise that Jon Snow also met an unfortunate end...except he's totally gonna be fine. Jon's getting resurrected, and here's why.

1. Samwell basically told us he would
download.jpg82b4ca9a2900de76e1700b012f-7-signs-redacted-is-definitely-getting-resurrected-on-game-of-thrones.jpg

via tyrionlannister.net

In Hardhome, the writers of Game of Thrones gave the audience once of the hardest winks they've given us on this show since that time in season 3 when Catelyn found that heart-shaped stone - when Samwell Tarly gave Olly a quick talk about what the hell Jon Snow was thinking with his plan to bring the wildlings south of the Wall - and the first wink (and less important one) was this:

"Sometimes a man has to make hard choices, choices that might look wrong to others but you know are right in the long run."

See, Sam's ostensibly talking about the tough decision Jon is making in his role as Lord Commander to bring the wildlings south. We know now that he was also telling a conflicted Olly that he should stab the hell out of Jon for (in Olly's eyes) committing an unforgivable sin.

But the second wink comes right after, when Sam says:

"I've been worrying about Jon for years. He always comes back."

HE. ALWAYS. COMES. BACK.

And if you can't trust Sam the Slayer, who can you trust?

2. Everyone's being REAL careful about Jon's status
download.jpg0edc665c943e526fd85da864cbe161ad.jpg

Per Entertainment Weekly's interview with Kit Harrington:

I was talking to Dan Weiss and he said Jon is really dead. But George R.R. Martin left open the possibility the character might not be dead in the books. And then that cast salary contract story came out last year and it had your name among those receiving raises for season six and an option on a seventh. So let me ask you: Is Jon really dead?

This is my understanding of it. I had a sit-down with Dan and David, we did the Tony Soprano walk [letting an actor know they're being whacked]. And they said, "Look, you're gone, it's done." And as far as the salary thing goes, that angered me when that story came out. I don't know where it came from, but it was inaccurate in many ways. It's going to put questions into your head and into fans' heads that things are not what they are. Quite honestly, I have never been told the future of things in this show, but this is the one time I have. They sat me down and said, "This is how it is." If anything in the future is not like that, then I don't know about it - it's only in David and Dan and George's heads. But I've been told I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm not coming back next season. So that's all I can tell you, really.

So - he's dead right? And that's that?

NOPE. There's a lot of dodgy language there - "This is my understanding of it", the talk about the salaries, "That's all I can tell you, really" (if he were dead, there wouldn't BE anything to tell), etc.

Sure, Jon IS dead - but as we've seen with characters like Beric Dondarrion and Gregor Clegane, "dead" isn't a permanent impediment in Game of Thrones - especially when there's a red priestess of R'hllor hanging out in the same location, who just lost her previous savior and might be in the market for a new one. Maybe one secretly descended from a long line of kings?

3. The casting for season 6 re-confirms the most over-confirmed fan theory of all-time
download.jpg621b37000e1a08a0167ef740073f0318.jpg

Season 5 did something weird, something that hadn't been done in the TV show - it had a flashback, to the time Cersei visited Maggy the Frog and the swamp-witch told her how crummy her life was going to be (there were some specifics, but it's besides the point). And, based on the casting notices that have gone out for season 6 of Game of Thrones, they're gonna do it again.

But this one's gonna be DIFFERENT - book readers knew about the whole Maggy the Frog thing - season 6 looks like it will be portraying a flashback to a scene that has never been written about in the books (except obliquely) and might be the most important moment in modern Westerosi history: the clash at the Tower of Joy.

Quick explanation: towards the end of Robert's Rebellion, Ned Stark (RIP), Howland Reed (dad to those two weird swamp-psychics who hung out with Bran), and some others arrived at the tower to rescue Ned's sister, Lyanna, who was being held there by members of the Kingsguard, including Ser Arthur Dayne - who known as the Sword of the Morning, as he wielded the sword, Dawn (which - according to legend - was forged from a falling star), and was heralded as one of the finest knights and deadliest fighters there ever were. Ned 'n his squad took on Dayne and his crew, and in the end the only survivors were Ned and Howland. They reached Lyanna, but she was dying, made Ned promise her some stuff, yadda yadda yadda.

The popular, well-founded fan theory that goes along with this is that Lyanna was lying in a pool of blood due to complications with her birth...to Jon Snow. She made Ned promise to protect the child from Robert, who - if he knew Lyanna had had a child with his enemy Rhaegar Targaryen - would have the child killed. So Ned pretended Jon was HIS bastard child to save Jon's life, and here we are today.

Why do we think the first scene of season 6 will be a flashback to this moment? Because of this casting notice:

Legendary Fighter: A man in his thirties or forties who is a great swordsman and a paragon of knighthood. He carries a hugely famous sword on his back. The show is seeking a very impressive swordsman for the role- the best in Europe, for a week of filming fight scenes for a season 6 role. His ethnicity/race isn't specified, unlike many other roles.

First off, it was included in a casting round-up where MOST of the characters were named - for a character who is the paragon of knighthood and carries a hugely famous sword, you'd think this character was important enough to be named...unless they were worried the name would give away the secret (here's a video on House Dayne if you were curious about them and why Dawn was such a hugely famous sword).

The point is - if they're revealing Jon's true parentage by flashing back to the Tower of Joy, it's for a reason. And that reason isn't going to be to rub salt in the wounds of Jon Snow fans.

4. I'd really, really like him to not be dead
download.jpg63a12b45c4cab37b00a4f11a820d200e.gif

I mean - what? Are we gonna have to follow around Davos at the Wall? Melisandre? Olly? With Samwell gone, there's NO ONE at the big ice wall I wanna follow around. But the Wall is too important of a location for them to just ditch entirely. Maybe Olly is a secret Targaryen too?

5. George RR Martin is definitely going to make Jon Snow turn into a goddamn direwolf in the books so it'd be cool if the show offered an alternative resurrected Jon for me
download.jpg05c9101e9723e15bbf2ad7e8fa210936.jpg

The prologue of each Game of Thrones book is meant to slyly inform information that will come in handy later - and A Dance With Dragons (the book where Jon gets turned into swiss cheese) opens with the last moments in the life of Varamyr Sixskins, a skinchanger/warg who's dying and looking for a way out.

The books also - unlike the show - go to great lengths to demonstrate that pretty much EVERY Stark kid (not just Bran) are wargs, although most of these are reserved for implied references and dreams (so even when it's happening, the Stark kids think they're just having some freaky nightmare). This includes Jon, who has a strange psychic connection with his direwolf, Ghost.

Anyways, Varamyr attempts to throw his consciousness into another wildling in a last ditch effort to extend his life - but it fails, and he ends up taking over the mind of one of his wolves. The chapter even explicitly details how easy and natural it is to slip into the mind of a wolf, and how Ghost (who's nearby when he gets stabbed) would make for a second life worthy of a king. The implication of all of this is that Jon's going to take over Ghost's mind (maybe inadvertently) and continue surviving that way.

Which is a bullshit way. GIMME UNDEAD JON, NOT ANIMORPH JON.

6. C'mon, what else is Kit Harrington gonna do?
download.jpg 44d5476ace7ddf297e5a6667d89a0017.jpg

I mean, I like Kit Harrington as Jon, but he's done dick all outside of Game of Thrones, and I don't really think he's got much of a career outside of this (prove me wrong, Kit!). He did that crummy looking Pompeii movie that bombed, he's got the "Napoleon Dynamite in Blades of Glory" role in an upcoming HBO faux-documentary about the world's longest tennis match, which is mostly starring Andy Samberg, and that's it.

He NEEDS this. We NEED this. Let him live!

7. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM BE DEAD
download.jpg9c9c7199cc825d9399c3a4f385d5e540.jpg

Look at him - the shitty wispy beard, the perma-sad eyes, the shampoo'd curls...he doesn't deserve this. He's just a lost puppy.

PLUS HE SHATTERED AN ICE ZOMBIE MASTER AND GOT THE "BRING IT, BRO" FROM ANOTHER ICE ZOMBIE MASTER AND THAT SHIT NEEDS TO GET RESOLVED AT SOME POINT GODDAMMIT. HIM AND STANNIS (WHO TOTALLY DIDN'T DIE EITHER) AND SYRIO FOREL (WE NEVER ACTUALLY SAW HIM DIE SO HE COULD TOTALLY BE ALIVE) AND SHIREEN (MAYBE THAT WAS JUST ONE OF THE FACELESS MEN OR SOMETHING DISGUISED AS SHIREEN AND DAVOS SNUCK HER OUT BEFORE SHE GOT BURNED?) ARE ALL GONNA BE FRIENDS AND KILL SNOW ZOMBIES TOGETHER FOREVER.

Se existem pessoas rezando, realizando milagres, pedindo coisas a um "ser" e ele está respondendo quer dizer que eles estão fazendo certo né? Ou seja, se dirigindo ao Deus do Fogo, então ele existe. Se fosse outro Deus ele não responderia aos sacerdotes do fogo. Até por que esse Deus usa o fogo como elemento, como já vimos várias vezes, p exemplo nas visões no fogo e no boneco que ressuscitou no fogo.

"Ele está respondendo" é muito subjetivo, não? Uma pessoa que ora à Velha pedindo que proteja seu filho, e o garoto vive, a deusa respondeu sim. Mas se ele porventura morre, a Velha respondeu um "Não", uai.

As preces ao deus do fogo são funcionam quando alguém faz magia de fogo. Que como amplamente citado pelo @Grimnir pode muito bem não ter ligação com divindade nenhuma.

Não cultuar não quer dizer que ele não existe. Só que eles não são religiosos...

Ou que ele não existe, apenas a magia funciona. Se tirar o deus da equação e ela continua funcionando, é porque o deus era desnecessário nessa conta. Inútil. Inexistente.

Tô com os demais, em Westeros não existem deuses, mas sim magia de Fogo e Sangue. E gelo.

Os vilões que eu quis dizer é antagonistas mesmo, até pq em GoT não há vilões, só interesses. Acredito que os WW tem os interesses deles.

Lógico que existem vilões em Westeros. O Bastardo Bolton, rei Joffrey, Raff o Querido, Dentadas...eles até agem conforme seus interesses, mas de forma cruel e sádica.

Usando esse raciocínio, Hitler só agiu conforme seus interesses pessoais.
Indo para o lado religioso, Satanás também. E aí?

Se não houvesse uma definição de bem e mal, poderíamos classificar as atitudes por interesses, não? Individualistas (egoístas) e coletivos (humildes).

Acho que cutuquei o vespeiro... :mrgreen:

A crueldade é a qualidade do que é cruel, se define como uma resposta emocional de indiferença quando da obtenção de prazer no sofrimento e dor de outros.

Sadismo é a perversão caracterizada pela obtenção de prazer sexual com a humilhação ou sofrimento físico de outrem. Satisfação, prazer com a dor alheia.

Em ambos os casos, convencionou-se que o sujeito que pratica qualquer das duas condutas é mau. Não se deve encorajar qualquer uma delas, mas o sentimento prazer consta em ambas.

Então o prazer é ruim? Nesse contexto, sim. Isso porque o sentimento do outro é antagônico. Significa egoísmo. Talvez se o sofrimento não for muito acentuado e puder ser praticado pelo paciente, consigamos classificar em humildade?

Xiiiiiii... Ferrou!!!

Se não houvesse uma definição de bem e mal...

Última edição:
PLUS HE SHATTERED AN ICE ZOMBIE MASTER AND GOT THE "BRING IT, BRO" FROM ANOTHER ICE ZOMBIE MASTER AND THAT SHIT NEEDS TO GET RESOLVED AT SOME POINT GODDAMMIT. HIM AND STANNIS (WHO TOTALLY DIDN'T DIE EITHER) AND SYRIO FOREL (WE NEVER ACTUALLY SAW HIM DIE SO HE COULD TOTALLY BE ALIVE) AND SHIREEN (MAYBE THAT WAS JUST ONE OF THE FACELESS MEN OR SOMETHING DISGUISED AS SHIREEN AND DAVOS SNUCK HER OUT BEFORE SHE GOT BURNED?) ARE ALL GONNA BE FRIENDS AND KILL SNOW ZOMBIES TOGETHER FOREVER.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Morri.

Sobre os WW, eu tendo a concordar com @Neoghoster Akira, em especial depois de ler a citação do Martin, postada por @Aster. Realmente é muito difícil acreditar que os WW sejam criaturas acéfalas que só querem destruir o mundo. Vale lembrar (posso estar enganado) que Martin realmente não gosta da ideia de um "Dark Lord" ou de forças puramente malignas.

Enfim, o problema é que nenhuma teoria sobre os objetivos dos WW até o momento me agradou. A que eu achei mais interessante, mas ainda assim eu vejo com um pouco de descrença, é uma que diz que a história do Último Herói de Westeros não é a história do conflito contra os WW, mas sim de uma missão de paz entre os Primeiros Homens e os White Walkers. A Muralha então foi construída em conjunto como forma de demarcação de território. Nesse contexto, a história da Velha Ama sobre o Night's Kings é interessante, já que pode ser interpretada como um casamento que firmou a aliança entre homens e White Walkers. Essa reinterpretação da história da Velha Ama me parece interessante, já que eu acredito que todas as velhas histórias contadas nos livros são versões folclóricas de eventos reais.

Enfim, só uma teoria que li.

Griminr se você concorda por que não deu um "gostei" no meu post?

E por que ele não pode renascer mais poderoso? Tipo um guerreiro do gelo ou do fogo. O gandalf morreu e renasceu mais forte.

Penso que pode também, só deixei o "etc" com reticências porque estava com preguiça de pensar tantas hipóteses. Queria mais explorar o problema de que se alguém morre então tende a não voltar igual na obra e isso realmente pode incluir variação no nível de habilidades para mais ou para menos. O Beric mesmo, só o fato dele poder ser espetado sem ser despachado já considero um poder enorme diante de pessoas comuns.

De fato quando um problema é muito grande, como é o caso da morte dos personagens em Westeros, se demanda a presença de uma variedade de habilidades e poderes na mesma proporção para se equilibrar a situação em todos os lados. É tipo uma pessoa que precisa de médico, assistência social, psicólogo, dentista, segurança, etc... para poder sobreviver. Quanto maior o problema, maior aquele ou aquilo que deve conceder a solução. Se aquele ou aquilo concede algo difícil como a vida então habilidades de poder seriam ainda mais fáceis de serem "presenteadas" e portanto bem plausíveis.

Bom, a melhor teoria que eu li sobre os WW foi a minha postada neste tópico que em breve será confirmada!

Além disso, alguém discorda que a muralha foi construída pelos WW com a força dos mortos vivos? (outra ótima teoria minha)

Jon Snow vai ser o melhor braço direito dos WW que Westeros já viu, anotem.
** Posts duplicados combinados **
http://www.buzzfeed.com/vikky/can-we-guess-your-personality-based-on-your-game-y65c#.bfxQ7QG8e

Olhem a última questão e uma das respostas.... minha teoria já está correndo o mundo...

Ww = faraós , mortos vivos = escravos e muralha = pirâmide. A analogia não é ruim não, mas imagino q os ww tenham magia o suficiente (pelo menos no passado) para erguer a Muralha. O q significa que agora tb terão poder para desfaze-la. Por falar nisso, vcs realmente acreditam na teoria do dragao de gelo?

Se a Muralha foi feita por WW, pq existem magias nela que impedem a passagem em direção ao sul, mas é passagem livre na direção norte? (teve aquela passagem que o Sam achou que só um Black Brother poderia usar e tals...)

Se a Muralha foi feita por WW, pq existem magias nela que impedem a passagem em direção ao sul, mas é passagem livre na direção norte? (teve aquela passagem que o Sam achou que só um Black Brother poderia usar e tals...)

As magias existem com esse objetivo ou é isso que as lendas dizem?
** Posts duplicados combinados **
Não se isso já foi postado aqui, mas teoricamente são palavras do próprio Martin:

The Wall
I am having discussions about the Wall. Some think that it is an impossibility for a structure of that size to remain standing if it is made from ice alone. Personally I think that the wall started of a lot smaller and slowly grew larger over the centuries as the black brothers trampled layer after layer of blue metal or small stones across the top. If that is the case then the wall is probably a mixture of crushed rocks and ice, which in my opinion would be a VERY sturdy construction, as demonstrated by Jon when he filled the barrels with water and used them to crush the battering ram.

Well, the Wall has undoubtedly "eaten" a lot of crushed stone over the centuries and millenia, especially around the castles where the black brothers regularly gravelled the walkways. But there's a lot more ice than there is stone.

Yes, the Wall was much smaller when first raised. It took hundreds of years to complete and thousands to reach it's present height.

If time is permiting would you mind giving a brief description on how the wall was constructed?

Much of those details are lost in the mists of time and legend. No one can even say for certain if Brandon the Builder ever lived. He is as remote from the time of the novels as Noah and Gilgamesh are from our own time.

But one thing I will say, for what it's worth -- more than ice went into the raising of the Wall. Remember, these are =fantasy= novels.

A parte do Sam é bem prática, a "barreira" existe e só ele podia passar e/ou deixar outros passarem. O resto é especulação.

Verdade, não vejo muito sentido nos WW erguerem uma muralha que não podem ultrapassar.

Não sei. Pelo menos na série falam várias vezes que a Muralha é a única coisa impedindo os WW de invadir Westeros, não? Acho que isso entrou na cabeça como se fosse um fato: eles não podem atravessar.
Mas aí veio Hardhome e a Muralha já não parece tão ~~sólida~~ assim.
Nos livros temos lendas e boatos de que usaram magia na construção e por isso WW não passariam, mas nada foi confirmado. Ou o Coldhands fala pro Sam que ele não pode atravessar? :think:

Anyway, já faz tempo que li tudo e posso estar errada nas interpretações do que li e tals...

Mas quem disse que os WW não podem ultrapassar a barreira?

Além do que a Bel falou, e sobre o trecho do Sam, de quando ele atravessa a muralha, tem a lógica.

Desde o prólogo temos os WW. E até o final do quinto livro, nada de WW irem farmar humanos ao sul da Muralha. E o inverno já chegou forte em todo o Norte, já que temos Winterfell com 10 metros de neve. Então nem dá pra usar "ah eles estão esperando o inverno".

Durolar foi um ataque forte, mas ainda sim ao norte da Muralha. Tudo leva ao fato de eles não conseguirem atravessar simplesmente.

Ah, e tanto no livro quanto na série falam sobre a construção da Muralha nunca ter como objetivo separar Westeros dos selvagens, e sim dos verdadeiros inimigos dos homens, não?

Não sei. Pelo menos na série falam várias vezes que a Muralha é a única coisa impedindo os WW de invadir Westeros, não? Acho que isso entrou na cabeça como se fosse um fato: eles não podem atravessar.
Mas aí veio Hardhome e a Muralha já não parece tão ~~sólida~~ assim.
Nos livros temos lendas e boatos de que usaram magia na construção e por isso WW não passariam, mas nada foi confirmado. Ou o Coldhands fala pro Sam que ele não pode atravessar? :think:

Anyway, já faz tempo que li tudo e posso estar errada nas interpretações do que li e tals...

Mas Bel, aí entra o meu questionamento: Nem todo conhecimento comum/lenda/profecia/história da Velha Ama deve ser aceito literalmente. Dizem isso, é verdade, mas não há nenhuma evidência de que isso seja verdade. Pode muito bem ser um mito.

@Neithan, qual é esse trecho do Sam? Não lembro.

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back