• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Qual a sua opiniao sobre aplicativos de namoro online?

Vou aproveitar o mini Lockdown aqui no Rio de Janeiro para falar sobre isso.

Bom eu ja usei o Plenty of Fish e Tinder e agora estou usando um aplicativo chamado Adote um Cara mas nunca consegui nenhuma namorada usando eles. No adote um Cara conversei com algumas mulheres mas elas simplesmente sumiram. Meus instintos me disseram que eram mulheres de verdade e não bots.

Muita gente diz que esses sites sao perigosos e cheios de perfis falsos e golpistas por isso nem tentam.

O que vocês acham? Acha que vale a pena investir nesses sites de namoro ou acha que é perda de tempo visto que dizem que na maioria deles há muito mais mulheres que homens?

Nunca peguei ninguém usando nenhum deles. Mas eu não sou parâmetro pra nada. :lol: Só não invista dinheiro em nenhum. Tinder ou Happn, é possível dar uns matches e levar o papo adiante sem qualquer custo. Daí o resto é com você

Tem essa coluna de um site de notícias de Singapura de agora de Março/21 que tem mais ou menos o que penso do que tem acontecido nos sites (problemas de falta de campos para dar match com maior acuidade e exatidão):

IMHO: Dating apps have made it easier to meet new people, but harder to find love​

However, not all hope is lost.
| Melanie Lim | Sponsored |
clock.png
March 25, 2021, 05:55 PM

Lovenn-Cover-Photo-1.jpg

It’s hard to find love on dating apps in Singapore, it really is.
It’s tiring enough having to swipe through hundreds of thousands of profiles with no end in sight.
What’s worse is when people don’t even initiate a conversation with you after being matched.
According to a 2019 survey, 51 per cent of Singaporean singles cited dating apps as the most preferred way for them to meet new people.
Despite the high usage of these apps, however, many singles, especially women, have similarly admitted to losing faith in finding love on these platforms.
And while dating apps have no doubt made it easier to ‘match’ new people, here are three of my top reasons why they might actually make it harder for one to find a lifelong partner.

1) It’s hard to find “real” or serious matches​

In the formative years of 2013 to 2014 when dating apps were still relatively new in Singapore, they were at first stigmatised as untrustworthy online platforms filled with lecherous men and “desperados”.
The reputations of these dating apps were so dismal that people who met their partners on them used to lie or come up with alternative stories of how they got to know each other.
Gradually, as the years went by and the usage of dating apps became more popular, they soon became the norm for many singles looking to meet and mingle.
These days, many of the profiles I get matched with on other dating apps tend to tell me that they’re looking “for fun” or “for something casual”, and very rarely do I get matches who tell me that they’re looking for love, let alone a lifelong relationship.
And to be honest, can I really blame them?
Tinder isn’t exactly the first place you’d think of when finding a good Christian boyfriend to bring home to your parents.
Additionally, certain dating apps are full of dodgy profiles and unusually good-looking men who are exceptionally nice to you, begging the question if one is only destined to be matched with modelesque men if they are “fakes”.

China-Tinder.jpg
A handful of the many matches I get with men from China on Tinder. No prizes for guessing if they’re scammers.

2) Too many options make it hard to commit​

In the same vein, dating apps often present users with hundreds of thousands of profiles, reasoning that more options would make it easier for one to find a suitable mate, especially if one just wants to “play the field”.
Contrarily however, the idea of choosing from so many options actually makes one less satisfied with the choices they have made, particularly when looking for a lifelong partner.
After all, why commit to one match when there are plenty of fish in the ocean?
Indeed, thousands of dating profiles have made it seem as if there will always be someone better looking, with a better job, or a better personality for us out there.
And when everyone is just trying to score the best match they can get, this can become a pretty exasperating “game” of sorts.

3) People are not upfront about their deal breakers​

It’s safe to say that no one in the world is perfect.
Likewise, most (if not all) singles have preferences as well as deal breakers when it comes to dating and relationships.
Despite this, however, dating apps that actually give you an avenue to be upfront about your dating preferences or deal breakers are few and far between.
While a successful relationship is often based on things such as compatibility and similar values, one might not get a chance to meet a suitable partner as profiles tend to be matched based solely on traits like physical appearances.
Conversely, one might only realise too late into the dating process that their match is not compatible with them, because some of these preferences and deal breakers are not laid bare from the get-go.
This not only eats up time and effort for both parties, but can also be extremely disheartening for one to go on date after date, only to find out later on that your match is not the one for you.
And after spending close to two years on and off these apps, I’ve come to the (rather tired and weary) conclusion that my ideal dating app would be one that sorts profiles based on the following:

• Personality

• Family closeness

• Views on intimacy

• Religion

• What the other party is looking for

Find an ideal match with Lovenn​

If, like me, you are frustrated with run-of-the-mill dating apps that do not meet your needs, consider signing up for Lovenn, the newest dating app on the market that is tailor-made to suit local dating preferences.
Essentially, what Lovenn does is provide singles with a platform to date honestly and be upfront with their expectations.
In fact, 99 per cent of Lovenn users are looking for a serious relationship and/or marriage.
Via a checklist provided to each individual, Lovenn helps to match you with profiles that fit your criteria and whose criteria you fit as well.
Some examples of these filters include:

• Personality

• Views on sex

• Body type

• Income level

• Work-life balance

• Exercise habits

• Family closeness

• Marital status

Having used the app for close to three weeks now, I personally found these filters super useful.
I could list down some of my must-haves and deal breakers before even matching a profile or speaking to them, sparing me both time and effort from incompatible matches or conversations:
lovenn_cover_mothership-4.png
lovenn_cover_mothership-5.png

Unlike other apps, I also did not have to swipe incessantly because Lovenn would automatically recommend me five to 10 of the most suitable profiles on a daily basis.
Another thing I really like about Lovenn is the fact that my friends can affirm me as a date by writing a testimonial on my profile, making for an interactive experience that is both unique and uplifting.
I can even see testimonials written by the friends of my matches, which further adds to all the fun and intrigue:
lovenn_cover_mothership-6.png

Once matched with a profile, I also get to view an exact breakdown of our compatibility score - which in turn saves a ton of time on unnecessary small talk, imo:
lovenn_cover_mothership-7.png

If all this talk has got you interested in signing up for Lovenn, you can use the promo code MS39 to get free premium tier membership (U.P. S$39) from now till June 1, 2021 (only valid for new sign-ups).
Don’t say we bo jio.
This sponsored article by Lovenn made this writer less resigned to being a single.
Top image via Airam Dato-on on Unsplash

Mas de vez em quando lançam listas de "Top" seguindo o que a pessoa mais busca:

Melhores dating apps de 2020 (para vários tipos de público):

Acho que é questão de sorte, as pessoas desconfiam mesmo, acho que é mais fácil conhecer alguém rede social, também por que as pessoas estão mais distraídas.

2021: a gente tá recebendo conselho amoroso de bot. Que fim de carreira! 😂😂😂

P.S.: A dinâmica de aplicativos de namoro não me atrai. Nunca usei, e não pretendo usar.

Esses dias me disseram que se eu quisesse flertar precisava ter um instagram.
Gente, o mundo mudou tanto assim? Sou eu que tô numa bolha ou a bolha é de quem me disse isso?

Não digo que precise, mas ajuda pra se aproximar da crush e ir puxando um papinho aqui, outro ali, manda um coraçãozinho na story etc. ^_^

Esses dias me disseram que se eu quisesse flertar precisava ter um instagram.
Gente, o mundo mudou tanto assim? Sou eu que tô numa bolha ou a bolha é de quem me disse isso?
Em epoca de pandemia e lockdown flertar online e o ideal.

Mas na minha opiniao se nao tiver beijo na boca real e nem sexo pra mim nao e namoro.

Tá com cara de fake do Sabrino....
Nao sou eu mesmo. Tirei uma selfie mais cedo.

No Reddit me disseram que em alguns apps Como o Tinder chega a ter 3 vezes mais homens que mulheres. Entao a concorrencia e muito grande e fica dificil para um cara legal como eu conseguir alguma coisa.

E disseram que mulher bonita e assediada e leva cantada tanto online como na vida real entao essa mulher teoricamente nao ten necessidade de usar app de namoro.

Sinto que estou perdendo.meu tempo no Adore um Carahttps://giphy.com/stickers/IzcFv6WJ4310bDeGjo

Nao sou eu mesmo. Tirei uma selfie mais cedo.

No Reddit me disseram que em alguns apps Como o Tinder chega a ter 3 vezes mais homens que mulheres. Entao a concorrencia e muito grande e fica dificil para um cara legal como eu conseguir alguma coisa.

E disseram que mulher bonita e assediada e leva cantada tanto online como na vida real entao essa mulher teoricamente nao ten necessidade de usar app de namoro.

Sinto que estou perdendo.meu tempo no Adore um Carahttps://giphy.com/stickers/IzcFv6WJ4310bDeGjo
Não tem nada nos posts do Sabino, que não me faça crer que ele é, na verdade, duas crianças de trolagem:

images.jpg

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back