• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

[L] [Gaara] [A outra historia]

Malaman

Passion, what else?
Esta e uma prosa que eu estou realizando sobre o Gaara do anime Naruto, mas desta vez ele e perdonagem principal... E vou substituir muita coisa...

Capitulo I – Gaara in moon light…

This is the story of Sabaku no Gaara, one kid of the sand village.
His mother died when he born and his father since there, never see him like his son but like an enemy and try kill Gaara when he did seven years old. Since them Gaara only live for be the strongest guy in the world.
I only fight for myself and only love myself, that’s the only love I need”- Gaara said this when Yashamaru die. Everyone make fun of him, but Gaara never go back with his words.
Yashamaru was the only one who gave love for Gaara and save him when his father attacks him.
Now Yashamaru is dead and Gaara stands alone again.
Sand village is very big, but the place where Gaara stay every day is in desert (place where he can find peace and train hard every day). In village everyone say Gaara has one monster within him and everyone hates Gaara because of this. For people Gaara is the boy who kill is own mother.
The years have past and in village every one is jealous because of the ANBU test, where everyone can show his powers (ANBU is one unit who protect the village and where only the strongest can enter).
Gaara have now 12 years old and ready for show is power to the people, he don’t want be an ANBU but the sand Kazekage (the strongest person of the village), but he have to prove is power in this event.
Gaara arrived to the village (he has red hair and one tattoo in his forehead) the village is full of students over every villages. They came for the same reason.
Everyone look for Gaara surprised, because in village they think he die years ago in the great storm.
Gaara arrived to the great stadium, where the test going to take place. The stadium very big and Gaara look with emotion for that place.
The men of reception see him and ask his name.
-Sabaku no Gaara!
He looked one more time for the village and then he enters… The time he awaits for years is now.

Que acharam?? Continua...
*yams*

Bem eu ja tenho pronto o segundo capitulo...
Se gostarem e quiserem que continue a postar e so a avisar ok??

*yams*

Gaara, tenho o costume de ler todos os textos que aparecem aqui no clube. Em português. Infelizmente, meu ingles tá muiiito enferrujado. Li, e entendi um pouco do que escreveu. Mas vou ler com mais cuidado para depois ter certeza do que falar. Mas não desanime. Espere mais um pouco, sempre terá alguém para ler e comentar melhor que eu....^_^..

Capitulo II – Rivals!! The crush!!

Inside the stadium is even worse than outside, the students are in an exceptional number and Gaara fell strange… His body hurt, but at the same time its feel good, its good because he can now have some strong opponents to “play” with.
The teacher of 1st test arrived.
Anko… One girl who doesn’t have reputation of is friendly, and isn’t a person for big words…
-The 1st test is friendship and I will make seven teams of three persons- Anko started- If anyone don’t accepted is eliminated from the test.
Gaara is now confuse, he don’t want an team, he is an solitaire person, but if he don’t accepted the challenge he didn’t go any further…
The teams are selected…
Gaara stay with Temari (a girl very fun and who doesn’t see Gaara like everyone else) and Kankorou (the big brother of Gaara, and only left his brother alone because of his father).

One hour past and Gaara is alone in an corner thinking…
One guy of the village of Konoha arrived and go talk to Gaara:
-You are the guy who everyone fears?? I think you are tallest- the strange talk these words but Gaara don’t even bother- My name is Sasuke and I plan be the one who kill you, so don’t die out there.
Sasuke are the genius of Konoha village.
Gaara don’t bother to answer to this warning but inside he feel excited and start hate Sasuke…
Inside he thinks: “you and I have the same thought, Utchia Sasuke you are my prey”
Gaara finally “awake” and start walk for the door of the 1st test…
He will prove for anyone his strange and kill everyone who get in his way, since now is the real thing and is kill or be killed.
When he will enter in the door ear one voice call from him:
-Gaara Sama! Please wait! - is Kankorou
-What did you want? Go away, just because of we be in the same team doesn’t is the same thing of we can be friends
- Please nee-san! We have to talk, the 1st test started in fifteen minutes, so we have time- Kankorou turn again
Gaara accepted and go out there with Kankorou.
What Kankorou want?? Just talk or pick an fight with Gaara??
They have arrived…

Capitulo III – Brothers of Sand

Kankorou when arrived with Gaara out there don’t talk and only stand lock for him, its an hard time for Kankorou stand there I don’t do anything.
The silence was cut when Gaara start walk away.
-You don’t have nothing to say to me? – Start Gaara- The next time see if you don’t waste my time…
-Nee-san…- start Kankorou- Don’t go way! We have to talk… I just want tell you… I only left you alone because of our father… I really don’t… I… We are in the same team now, its destiny don’t do you think?? I…
Kankorou stop when Gaara put a hand in warning for him stay in silence…
-Don’t waste your time with me…-Start Gaara- I never see you like an sibling anyway! So don’t talk to me about that, you don’t know what I pass.
Gaara walk for the door and only stop when his hand touch in the door
-And about we are in the same team, its not say nothing to me… If you get in my way I will kill you.
Kankorou stand lock for Gaara with great fear of him, and only breathe again when Gaara close the door… Kankorou lock for the sky…
“He turns in one monster…Danm it...”
When Kankorou enter inside the stadium Temari is waiting for him:
-I told you… It’s no use… He stand alone since kid and will stand alone forever, there is nothing you can do.
Kankorou don’t say nothing but his heart hurt and he can’t stop think about the words of Gaara… In that moment he hates his father… ”Why father? Why?” He makes the same question for himself time about time.
When Gaara pass for him and Temari, both don’t move and only lock Gaara pass…
Gaara arrived to the door and stand lock for it…
Hyuga Neji, Rock Lee and Utchia Sasuke stand in the same team…
Sasuke laugh when see Gaara…
Gaara continue walk for the door and when arrived make the same question two times “What is behind this door??”
Nothing passes for his head… Open the door and enter…

Ja tenho 3 capitulos...
Que estao a achar da historia??
Vou continuar a escrever...
*yams*

Capitulo IV- Fist batle!! Gaara Vs Kimimaru…!

When the door is open everyone get surprised because isn’t one room, but one forest. What the hell is that?? All teams are there the sister of Sasuke, Hinata get in the team of Kiba and Shino…
There are so many strong opponents… Temari and Kankorou stop behind Gaara and even they are suppressed with that vision…
Anko arrived with one boy of rain Village.
-Listening everyone! - Anko starts talk and the sound stop- This is Kimimari! The student of rain Village… He has one hour for choice one team! And eventually one member of that team will fight with him and the winner stay in test… But the loser… Well… The loser dies…
Anko stop talk and get out of that room or however that is…
Everyone lock for Kimimaru with an expression of fear…
He passes for every team and stop in the team of Sasuke…
-You want batle?’ – Start Sasuke- I will take that with no request…
-I don’t want to pick a fight with you- Kimimaru start laugh- I don’t still a chance with one master of Uctiha bloodline… Sharingan…
Everyone get even more surprised… What is Sharingan?? Is the question everyone makes…
Kimimaru go now talk with Gaara…
-You look an easy prey for me… I already select a team I want…
Anko enter when Kimimaru say that phase and order everyone else separate because the batle will now begin…
In this moment Gaara only look for Kimimaru with one neutral face…
Happy or with fear?? That’s the question Kimimaru made for himself …
-All know the rules…- Anko start again- Is killing or be killed… The winner continues in this test… Good luck for both! Begin the batle…
Gaara don’t move not even e thinner…
-Come!
Kimimaru ear that and start laugh again…
-You have hurried to die?? In my village I am know because I kill my opponents with my first attack…
Kankorou and Temari now are prey for Gaara, Uchiha Sasuke look for that screen and only say:
-Don’t prey and watch the batle! Gaara will win…
Kankorou will make the question why, but Sasuke already go for his team…
Gaara stay quitted and unmoved…
Kimimaru will do his attack now…
-Kneels rain…
At say this appears kneels for every place and all in direction of Gaara…
-There is no escape now…- Kimimaru start- From every place the kneels will attack you… DIE!!
The attack is now completed and only smoke is in the air…
-GAARA- Kankorou will jump in for the arena but Anko stops him…
-The winner is…- Anko stop with one voice from arena
-Its that it?? I expected more than this- It’s the voice of Gaara
Now Gaara are protected with… Sand…
Everyone are surprised, even Anko and Kimimaru
What the hell is that technique?? Sand control??
Gaara laugh now and only said:
-A rain of kneels isn’t it?? Well now is my turn and I will make a rain of blood
At said it Gaara put the right harm in air and the sand surround Kimimaru now but this time there nothing he can do, because the sand don’t leave he move…
-This technique I call “Desert Funeral” And it will be the last time you see it…
Gaara when close the hand, the sand close more the Kimimaru body and his blood get for every places of arena
-Its intently death and with no softer, because there is no time for that…
Now everyone have fear of Gaara “what the hell he is?? He is a monster” That is the only thoughts of everyone…
Pass two minutes and Anko only say:
-Winner Sabaku no Gaara

The time pass and finally Anko enter in the forest again…
-For now I will not help you, you will try survived one week in this forest…. This is your first test… You only can survive if you had friendship and team work…
Anko wall outside the room and one thing is clear now… Everyone is an enemy and there can’t be trust…
The first test is now begin and only the stongers will survived…
Gaara start walk along the forest and his team (kankorou and Temari) follow him, but now even they fear Gaara.
Sasuke lead his team and don’t forget that screen…
“I take him lighting, he is very strong… But I will not lose for him… I must win this event and kill Gaara… That is my mission now”
Sasuke only think in these words but finally he turns back for his team makers and only said:
-We won’t be far behind… Let’s go…
This is the finals words of Sasuke…
The test will continue…

Capitulo V- Sasuke and Gaara!!! Enemies or friends??

The team seven continue with no words… Temari and Kankorou try separate of Gaara for some moments and this don’t even try saying nothing…
Gaara was looking for the sky and remember the pass and Yashamaru, the time pass slow and Gaara remember of his father and mother, who die when he born, and only hate all the guys in the world…
His thoughts are stopped when Gaara ear one voice:
-Nice batle out there!!- Its Sasuke- I admit I am surprised… One technique for control the sand… It’s interesting…
Gaara laugh and with the neutral face only said:
-I don’t care about what you thought… Its thanks of Yashamaru that I have this technique…
Sasuke stand quitted and look for Gaara… The story continues…
-Yashamaru was the only one who gave love and protected me two years, she was the mother I never had and even against the orders of the kazekague she never try kill me… She said Im the son she never have… I really don’t know what happen to me if Yashamaru doesn’t exist… It was hard when I have to kill her…
Sasuke now stand quite but not for waiting, but with fear “what he is?? He talks about death with no warring…”
-Are you with fear of my existence, Ucthiha Sasuke??- Continue Gaara- You said you will be the one to kill me and now you are with fear? One ninja never turn back with his words.
Sasuke try to react the best he could…
-You said Yashamaru gave you that power… How??
Gaara laugh once again
-The sand who protects me is she… The spirit of Yashamaru…
Sasuke is now even more surprised one guy who kills for power and even don’t worry about that? Did Sasuke can defect one guy like him??
-I only fight for myself and only love for myself, that’s the only love I need- Continue Gaara- In one batle only the winner can know the true meaning about his existents and as long there is people in world who can make me feel this way… The world is beautiful…
Sasuke where try to forget his fear and answer:
-I fight for me and for my friends, for the peoples I love…
Gaara interrupt him:
-That’s why you are weak… Emotions in batle only made you feel smaller against the enemies… Hate is all you need… If you want to defeat me, hate me and forget about the others and fight only for you…
Sasuke now remember his pass…
“I and this guy are the same… When my family die, I stand alone and think in the same way, but I made friends who give me hope and love… This guy… He never has a friend and kills the one who gave him love… Gaara of Desert this isn’t a name only for show… You are strong and even now you stand alone fighting in the dark heel alone…I have to admit… I fear you, but don’t see you like a monster but like a guy who try to find his reason to live.”
Sasuke turn his back for Gaara and only said:
-I know what you meant with this… I have passed the same when I was younger… But my pass is something I save only for me… But believe I know…
When Sasuke finish this phase Rock Lee and Neji arrived…
-Sasuke is you alright??-Rock Lee asks this, but don’t even turn the face for him....
-Its alright, I and that guy only talk, nothing more…
Gaara laugh, and ask for Lee:
-When anyone touches in your friends you defend him… Why?
Neji was the one who answer…
-When the love is strong, our hearts are linked. If anyone touches in our friends we gave our lives for help him, that’s what strange is… There no strange for kill peoples with no reason, but for protect our friends and peoples of our village.
-That’s it, lets go- Sasuke stop Neji with no way for him say even one word.
-That’s why you are weak guys… I don’t need anything to protect me, I stand alone for one reason, and I learn to be able for hate everybody… That’s why I will kill you all, for know the reason of my life.
All stand quitted, and when Sasuke made a signal, the others two follow him…
Kankorou and Temari arrived at time for see the others guys left…
Gaara continue stand quit and unmoved.
“What’s happen?” is the question both made, but don’t even try to ask it to Gaara, they don’t know what reaction he will take, so they left Gaara alone.
He only look for the sky and see his past in front of his eyes…

Capitulo VI – Sasuke Vs Chiraka

One more day in the forest of death, and Sasuke is training even harder than before and his team maker’s don’t understand why… Sasuke is completely different after his chat with Gaara. He starts training and don’t look for anything more…
When he decided make a break his team makers don’t be with him anymore, they write a letter where say: “we goes look for food”. Sasuke don’t bother anymore and when he looks in front one person is there.
-Who you are??-That’s the first question of Sasuke
-I am Chiraka and I want to see you with my owns eyes-Charaka laugh- The sharigan user isn’t it??
Sasuke now are interesting in this chat:
-So…You want to take a batle with me??- Sasuke is even more serious- It’s my first batle, but I don’t mind… Its be interesting, Konoha Village against Sound Village…
-You accept?? Good… Let’s get start… Sound DESTRUCTION!
Now even Sasuke is surprised, when that guy touch in the ground, its pure destruction and explode when get near of Sasuke.
-That’s all that you have Sasuke?? I expected more…
Sasuke don’t have reaction immediately and Chiraka continue to attack… But this time he does seals with the hands and then…
-Sound COFFERD!
This times nothing happen in the ground like Sasuke expected but in the air… The sound is very loud, and Sasuke fall in the ground.
-Hahahahahahaha…- start Chiraka- Its going to be easy… Utchiha Sasuke what are you waiting for react??
Sasuke only get up but don’t say anything, but this time he fell more power within him…
-This is it… Sound DESTRUCTION… Die Utchiha Sasuke…
This attack is like the first but with more power within him… The explosion is even bigger than before and goes in the direction of Sasuke…
When Chiraka turn back he listening one voice:
-This is it??
Its Sasuke, but something diferent within him… The eyes are now red…
-SHARIGAN!
Chiraka now don’t have words… The power of Sasuke grows in second against second… Its seems like Sasuke is the strongest guy in world…
-You… are… You are a monster…
-That’s the problem of people. When see something or somebody diferent it’s always a monster- Start Sasuke- like Gaara and me… We are the same… Always called like a monsters, but we have feelings to and the others don’t understand… We are people to… Damn it… I made goods friends, but Gaara no. He stands alone and even his own father tried to kill him… That’s why we are strong… Because we know the pain of be alone. You don’t understand this, and go to understand no more… Because I will kill you…
In this moment Sasuke grow even more.
He is ten times faster than before, and Chiraka isn’t expecting he stand in his front…
-Die!
At saying this Sasuke kick Chiraka face and this fly away…
Even in the sky Sasuke hit several times with his hands…
-Final one…-when Sasuke said this, they almost in the ground, but now is time for the strongest kick in Chiraka face- LION COMB!
-That’s what happens when you call monster to a sharigan user- start Sasuke when his eyes come back to normal- Gaara… I will beat you and then I will prove to you… The hate isn’t the solution… We are strong and we will prove it to everyone who has a doubt… And you… Sand controller will be my real opponent.
When the team makers of Sasuke arrived, him still training… The camp is totally destroyed and they are with no words…
-Sasuke-Sama! Are you alright? - ask both at the same time.
-Im okay don’t warring…- then Sasuke start loud- But the same isn’t for that guy…
The team makers understand now, and loud… They now Sasuke maybe has a bit of problems in the begin of battles, but when he get serious nobody still a chance against him, with Sharingan he can see the opponents attacks before he made him… With this is easy for him evict damage, and his power and speed grow at ten times…
-The food is ready- say Rock Lee for Sasuke…
-Finally… Let’s eat, this batle made me hungry…

In this moment Gaara is sit in one tree look for the sky…
Nothing passes in his head and Temari and Kankorou are serious looking for him…
When Gaara get up his face is even now more serious… His team makers will ask something, but Gaara command for they stay be quitted and only said one thing with not even look around:
-Something is come!
What is come in that direction?? And storm? An enemy? This only the things Temerity and Kankorou can think…
They are ready for everything now…
Gaara now smile:
-They arrived…

Não dá pra escrever em português não?
É que me inglês é tão bom quanto meu tupi(reparem no tom sarcastico):g: :dente:
Sério, eu gosto muito de ler as narrativas, mas em português...

Última edição:
É Gaara, embora muitos saibam inglês, não é todo mundo que consegue ler uma narrativa desse tamanho. :dente:

Eu mal sei o basicão, quem dirá tudo isso. Ficaria melhor se você puder traduzir pro Português depois.

Vou tratar ja amanha disso...
Ok??
Vou traduzir isso para portugues depois posto aqui...
*yams*

Xa tenho a versao inglessa e algumas traduçoes...
As traduçoes posso postar aqui??
*yams*

Tbm concordo... em portugues seria muito mais facil desfrutar da obra!
Aaaa desculpe-me gente... sou nova aqui... Deixe-me paresentar:
Sou a Madame Ko.
Ko de Kaylane Olivet.. qualquer coisa...

Seja bem vinda...
E pessoal ja me tinha esquecido deste topico...
:lol: :lol:
Amanha ja tem aqui mais partes em portugues e a traduçao destas pk?
Desculpem...
*yams*

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back