• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Frases Musikais - INSPIRANTES

que frases musikas ficam na cabeça devoceis as vcezez porque eh legal ou pelo que ela fala ?

pra mim tem : "mr sandman " - da musika mr sandman

"who's the mohter fucker that get my metal " - lunch box

"You've got a friend"... James Taylor- "mesmo nome da frase..." 8-)
"uuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaah uuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah" :lol: :lol: :lol: Led Zeppelin... Immigrant song

hmmm...

"Don't need no key to unlock this door, gonna break down the walls - break out of this bad place"
Iron Maiden, Can I Play With Madness

"I am the Claaaaaaansmaaaaaaannnnn" :roll:

"We've got the power, we are divine..." :mrgreen:
essa é do Helloween, Power...

"uuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaah uuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah" Led Zeppelin... Immigrant song

Putz, eu tb fico berrando isso em casa... e a minha irmã acha q eu fico imitando ela!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tb tem: "Oh Lamia, your flesh that remains I will take as my food, it is the scent of garlic that lingers on my chocolate fingers" - Genesis, "The Lamia"

"Tell me why this is the land of confusion" - Genesis, "Land of Confusion"

"Take a load off Fanny, take a load for free, take a load of Fanny and, and, and, you put the load right on me" - The Band, "The Weight" 8-)

(GABIL) disse:
"other bands play, Manowar kill"

Manowar r0x! 8-)

xeu ver...

"Children and Mirrors have no memory... they reflect us for that is all they see" Savatage - Surrender

"I'M STILL LOVING YOU..." Scorpions - Still Loving You

E, claro, a que tá na minha assinatura :mrgreen:

* Athos ao som de Guilherme Arantes - Meu Mundo e Nada Mais *

"Suicide and others conforts"

Título de uma música do Cradle, sou contra ela mas achei muito bem bolada.Tem uma frase de uma música do Metallica que não lembro que já vi em músicas de umas 20 bandas.Até no Blind, exatamente do jeito que o Metallica escreveu.E nem lembro o significado.

"Velvet goldmine, ya stroke me like the rain,snake it take it panther princess you mistake, velvet goldmine, naked on ya chains, i'll be ya king volcano rigth for you again again my velvet goldmine "
( david bowie - velvet goldimine )

"To the battle, we ride! Ten thousand side by side!" Manowar - Battle Hymn

TODOS os versos de "Question of Heaven" do Iced Earth, essa música é perfeita

"Once they kill his monster when he went into a trap!" Helloween - 'Dr.Stein', esse comecinho já mostra q a música é f.oda!

"For when we march, your sword rides with me!!" Manowar - March For Revenge

nossa tem várias! gostei desse tópico :D

"When death wants to kiss you, and you want to kiss him back" - Sonata Arctica (Sing In Silence)

"I hear a laught of my soul" - Within Temptation (The Dance)

"Cause a day will turn into night, and the spirits will rise" - Shaman (Here I Am)

"The high-priest was dressed in black, on top of the stairways... longing for the sacrifice of those who would dare" - Shaman (For Tomorrow)

"To take your soul, and make you part of me" - Shaman (Time Will Come)

"Just war, just pain... look out, afraid, many lies... no doubt, the flame in your eyes reveal the caos, the order is unreal" - Symbols (Eyes In Flames)

acho q jah chega senão vou ficar aqui até amanhã escrevendo isso...

Dagorlad disse:
" Metal will never die!!" Helloween - Falling Higher.

UUhuhuh... Essa é clássica!!!!

Eu ia citar exatamente esta.

Mas outra tb q acho fera é: "For the king for the land for the mountains... (e por ai vai)". Rhapsody - Emmeral Sword

Ah...
E tb essa to Blind "Welcome to the slaughterhouse".
Toda vez que entro no meu colégio, lembro desta frase.

"Someone Help me... Oh please God Help me, they're trying to take it all away...
I DON'T WANT TO DIE" Ride The Lightning - Metallica

"The clan's are marching `gainst the law, Bagpipers play the tunes of war,Death or glory i will find, Rebellion on my mind" Rebellion - Grave Digger

"Don't fear the eyes of The Dark Lord, Morgoth I Cried" The Curse of Feanor - Blind Guardian

Minha assinatura tambem eh foda

"so carry on, there´s a meaning to life, which someday we may find
carry on, it´s time to forget, remains from the past to carry on" angra-carry on
:mrgreen:

Relgal disse:
"Someone Help me... Oh please God Help me, they're trying to take it all away...
I DON'T WANT TO DIE" Ride The Lightning - Metallica

"The clan's are marching `gainst the law, Bagpipers play the tunes of war,Death or glory i will find, Rebellion on my mind" Rebellion - Grave Digger

Bela escolha rapaz, bela escolha 8-)

ATENÇÃO PARA ESTA:

he slides inside
half awake / half asleep
we faint back
into sleephood
when i wake up
the second time in his arms : gorgeousness!
he's still inside me!

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back