• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Evil Test

Kementari

É só marca do fogão!
Ahahahaha mt maneiro!!
http://www.fuali.com/default.aspx?id=111
Olha o que deu:
Your are 79% Evil Genius
4.gif

You are pure evil. You lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and you will not rest until all living souls bend to your will.

:mrgreen:

I am 53% Evil Genius
3.gif

Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings

I'm 64% Evil Genius

3.gif

Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

3.gif

Your are 54% Evil Genius
Evil courses through your blood. Lies and deceit motivate your evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in your doings.

:twisted:

3.gif

Ahahahahahaha ! Eu fiz todo o teste lembrando do Dr. Evil... tipo, desde que eu assisti o primeiro filme eu me identifico com ele (até falo Magmahh de vez em quando)... eu achei que ia dar Dr. Evil... eu ADORO o Dr. Evil.

mas aí eu fiz o teste.

e deu...

I am 45% Evil Genius
2.gif

I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

Eu quero ser maaaaaaauuuuuuuu... :cry:

---
Acho que vou começar a desenvolver uns testes desses...
alguma idéia ?

Your are 27% Evil Genius

You want to be evil. You do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason you may turn to the good side. Besides you are probably a miserable evil genius.

Pô... 8-)

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back