• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

(em inglês) Como Hayden Christensen deveria aparecer em The Force Awakens

Ana Lovejoy

Administrador
Warning, there are a few Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilers in this post. We’d be surprised if you haven’t seen the movie yet and even more surprised if you’ve managed to avoid being spoiled. But if you’re somehow blissfully unaware of the biggest movie in the world, then proceed with caution.

star-wars-spoilers.gif
There were plenty of familiar faces in Star Wars: The Force Awakens to delight fans of earlier installments in the franchise. In addition to Han, Leia, Chewie, the droids, and, eventually, Luke, characters like Admiral Ackbar, Nien Nunb, and the voices of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda all made an appearance. But one other member of the cast was set to make a return. That’s right, we were supposed to revisit Hayden Christensen’s Anakin Skywalker. And we still might.

There’s a rumor that Christensen is slated to pop up in either Episode VIII or Rogue One and whether or not that actually happens, we now know what he was supposed to look in The Force Awakens. Early concept art for film appears in a new book titled The Art of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

hayden.JPG

Artist Iain McCaig explains:

“When you light a candle, you also cast a shadow.” That inspired me to propose, for the first time, that Anakin’s ghost could come back … If we see Anakin Skywalker, because he does flow back and forth between Darth Vader and Anakin, let’s see him as a character with a dark and light side. The reason Luke is this whole new entity is because he was the first to acknowledge his own dark side — that it was not separate from him.”

We may still see this disfigured, hybrid Force ghost version of Anakin but the bigger question is who will he be haunting? Many suppose it’s Rey who, as we saw in The Force Awakens, is, well, waking up to her connection to the Skywalker family. Whatever that may be. The other likely candidate is Luke. In other version of the Anakin concept art, you can see him perched over the shoulder of present-day Luke Skywalker. We know from screenwriter Michael Arndt that Luke was originally supposed to have a bigger role to play in The Force Awakens:

Early on I tried to write versions of the story where [Rey] is at home, her home is destroyed, and then she goes on the road and meets Luke. And then she goes and kicks the bad guy’s ass. It just never worked and I struggled with this. This was back in 2012.

It just felt like every time Luke came in and entered the movie, he just took it over. Suddenly you didn’t care about your main character anymore because, ‘Oh f–k, Luke Skywalker’s here. I want to see what he’s going to do.’

Perhaps as the meat of Luke’s role was shifted to Episode VIII, so was the Hamlet-like appearance of Christensen as Luke’s dysfunctional father.

Of course, there is another Skywalker to consider. Or at least a Skywalker/Solo. Midway through the film Kylo Ren delivers a soliloquy to the spirit of Vader:

Forgive me. I feel it again... the call from light. Supreme Leader senses it. Show me again the power of the darkness, and I’ll let nothing stand in our way. Show me, grandfather, and I will finish what you started.

That “show me again” line is intriguing. How did Vader (or Snoke posing as Vader) show Ren in the past? And was the original plan in Force Awakens to have Kylo speaking to the Force ghost version of Anakin instead of Darth’s helmet? In other words, was Hayden Christensen replaced by a twisted hunk of plastic?

vader-mask.gif
Who knows? Force ghosts usually only appear as representation of fully enlightened masters of light side like Obi-Wan or Yoda. So to have a ghost version of the Vader side of Anakin seems a little off. But it would make the original title for The Force AwakensThe Shadow of the Empire—make a lot more sense.

edit: upz, esqueci a fonte >> http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...-the-force-awakens-anakin?mbid=social_twitter

Até outro dia eu diria que a melhor forma seria: "Não voltar". Mas agora há pouco vi uma matéria dizendo que o Hayden não atuou mais depois de Star Wars... Fiquei com o coração amolecido, e agora acho pode voltar sim. Desde que seja em uma aparição reduzida, e muito bem controlada.

eu li essa matéria hoje também, mas achei meio estranha. no imdb ele tem filme de 2006 (um ano após lançamento d'a vingança dos sith), 2007, 2008, 2010. o único hiato é entre 2010 e 2014, quando ele voltou a atuar. mas assim, ele não parou depois de star wars, tem oito filmes antes do hiato :think:

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back