• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Doubts in English? Come in, let's talk!

Goba

luszt
Criei esse tópico para que dúvidas sobre inglês fossem tiradas.

Inglês é uma língua hoje em dia muito necessário. A necessidade de uma fala fluente e sem dúvidas é necessária, e infelizmente muitos hoje têm dúvidas quanto à essa simples língua (na minha opinião).

Qualquer dúvida que vocês tiverem, postem-na, eu tentarei esclarecer e peço que outros tabém esclareçam as dúvidas dos outros! :obiggraz:

Do you do any kind of English course? Which one?
Well, I study English at Fisk. Every year there´s a special gift for the 3 bests students of the last level... a trip to FLORIDA!!!
I´ll study a lot...

Sorry, if there is anything wrong...

It´s good to pratice English here...

Well Balbo, you must to speak english here, portuguese is not welcome at our topic, do u understand me or do you want i brush (terrible)

Bard, não há regra aqui que diga que só se deve falar em Inglês. É um tópico de dúvidas do Inglês, o que significa que muitos podem não ser fluentes. Estou subdividindo a discussão sobre palavras novas, e a partir de agora quem quiser postar dúvida aqui, pode postar.

As perguntas podem ser feitas tanto em português quanto em inglês, assim como respondidas tanto em inglês quanto em português. :wink:

Eärendil Wingilot disse:
Hi everyone !

Please, can anyone explain me the real meaning of Ain't ?

And thanks for those who created this topic. A really great idea !

As said Joy Joy, Ain't means Isn't. A exemple of that is a phrase from a music wich a don't remember the name, and there it sais: "Ain't it funny?" This sentence can also be talked as "Isn't it funny?"

Ok?

[Bard disse:
]Well Balbo, you must to speak english here, portuguese is not welcome at our topic, do u understand me or do you want i brush (terrible)

Como não estou a fim de repetir o que a Lovejoy bem disse, eu digo que prefiro escrever em português, apesar de poder fazer isso em inglês muito bem.

Conferi no dicionário, e realmente ain't significa am not, is not ou are not.

Ah, sim, o correto seria "... do you want I draw it?".

Balbo Bolseiro disse:
eu digo que prefiro escrever em português, apesar de poder fazer isso em inglês muito bem.
Just a piece of advice! Never... I say again! Never say that to your English teacher in the classroom! He/She won't believe you are able to argue your point of view!

Letisgu disse:
The correct would be an example.
A is only used before a word that begins with a consonant. For every other word, you should use an. (Remember that the letter y is a consonant, not a vowel)

Just tryin' to help!

a lady of middle earth disse:
What is the diference among(among?) CAN, MAY and SHALL?
When do I use them?
First of all, difference has two f's, and between should be the word to use instead of among because you're comparing stuff.
Can is something possible. I can means that you are able to do it, but it doesn't mean you're actually going to do it.
May is used in something somewhat possible, but unlikely. I may means you just discovered that you are able to do it, and there's a way to do it but you're uncertain about it.
Shall is almost the same as must. I shall means that you are able to do it, and that you actually are going to do it, you need to.

I think that must've cleared it up for ya. Anything, just MP me!

Err.. well :)

Just a comment...

Can give the idea of power...

May give the idea of permission...

But my dought:

What's hell mean "phear". I believe that this word is an English one, i saw it at the frase: "Phear the penguin". Is the same of fear?

Yeap...

Absolutely...

See the picture:

slackware.gif

This is, like, a joke. :roll:

They've deliberately mispelled "Fear", just for fun.

Like in "Mortal Kombat".

Righty-right? :wink:

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back