• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

discurso de rohan....

Status
Fechado para novas mensagens.

Wood_Elf

Usuário
ai trurma eu
queria pedir pra vcs se aguem de vcs tem
aquele discurso para os cavaleiros de Rohan
se alguem axa me passa o site ou coloca na resposta
vlwz ai

aguem eh do forum do CdC??.....

Theoden: Eomer. Take your éored down the left flank. Gamling, follow the King's banner down the center. Grimbold, take your company right, after you pass the wall. Forth. Down fear of darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises.
[The King rides past his men, hitting their spears with his sword as he goes.]
Theoden: Ride now... Ride now... Ride. Ride for ruin and the world's ending.
[He stops and prepares to face Sauron's army.]
Theoden: Death.

Fonte: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0167260/quotes

Achei muito bela a mistura entre os discursos de Theoden e de Éomer feita pelo PJ. Aumentou a carga emocional da investda inicial dos Rohirrim, e foi meio difícil não chorar nessa hora...

Edit: nesse site está mais completo: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...1035407-7267169?v=glance&vi=quotes-trivia

Theoden: Eomer. Take your éored down the left flank. Gamling, follow the King's banner down the center. Grimbold, take your company right, after you pass the wall. Forth. Down fear of darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises.
Eowyn: What ever happens, stay with me. I'll look after you.
The King rides past his men, hitting their spears with his sword as he goes.
Theoden: Ride now... Ride now... Ride. Ride for ruin and the world's ending.
He stops and prepares to face Sauron's army.
: Death.
Theoden: DEATH.
Theoden: Forth, Eorlingas.

Status
Fechado para novas mensagens.

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.404,79