• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Cine Quotes.

L

Liv

Visitante
Existem filmes f*das com diálogos f*das. Vamos compartilhar!

Começo com a cena inicial de Sin City:

"Ela treme ao vento como a última folha de uma árvore morta. Deixo que escute meus passos. Ela estremece por um único instante.
-Aceita um cigarro?
-Aceito. Está tão cheio dessa gente quanto eu?
-Não vim aqui pela festa. Vim aqui por você. Tenho te observado há dias. Você é tudo que um homem poderia desejar. Não é só o seu rosto, seu corpo ou sua voz. São seus olhos. Tudo que vejo em seus olhos.
-E o que vê em meus olhos?
-Vejo uma calma insana. Está cansada de fugir. Está pronta pra enfrentar o que tem de enfrentar, mas não quer fazer isso sozinha.
-Não... não quero enfrentar sozinha.

O vento carrega eletricidade. Ela é macia, quente e quase sem peso. Seu perfume é uma doce promessa que me traz lágrimas aos olhos. Digo a ela que tudo vai dar certo. Que vou salvá-la do que ela teme e levá-la para bem longe. Digo a ela que a amo.

O silenciador quando dispara é como um suspiro. Eu a abraço forte até ela partir. Nunca saberei do que ela fugia. Vou descontar seu cheque pela manhã."

E vocês? Quais diálogos/frases inesquecíveis?

Cara, que parte de Sin City tá esse texto?
Parece mais com um texto que provavelmente só vai estar no segundo filme que é baseado na história ...
... A Dama Fatal. Acho até que é uma cena que vai envolver a Jollie.

Kill Bill disse:
The Bride: [gently] Your name is Buck, right?
[Buck's eyes widen]
The Bride: [getting angrier] And you came here to fuck, *right*?
Buck: Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE-!
[and with a scream of effort and one mighty slam, Buck is dispatched to the hereafter; she goes through his pockets and finds a large pair of sunglasses, puts them on, then finds a set of car keys with a keychain that says:]

Antes do Por do Sol disse:
Jesse: I feel like if someone were to touch me, I'd dissolve into molecules.

Encontros e Desencontros disse:
Charlotte: I just don't know what I'm supposed to be.
Bob: You'll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.

Na cena inicial, Breno. Pelo menos eu lebro dessa cena antes do filme em si.

V for Vendetta:
  • "Poets use lies to tell the truth."
  • "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask is an idea, Mr. Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof."
  • "You wear your mask too long you forget who you are beneath it."
  • "No more tricks, no more lies, just truth."
  • "People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."
  • "But 400 years later, an idea can still change the world."

E a "apresentação" mais legal que eu conheço:

• "Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

Pulp Fiction:

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Brett: What?
Jules: What country you from?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?
Jules: ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Then you know what I'm saying!
Brett: Yes!
Jules: Describe what Marcellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What, I-?
Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
Brett: He's b-b-black...
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He's bald...
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

The Godfather:

Kay Adams: Michael, you never told me you knew Johnny Fontane!
Michael: Sure, you want to meet him?
Kay Adams: Well, yeah! Sure.
Michael: My father helped him with his career.
Kay Adams: How did he do that?
Michael: ...Let's listen to the song.
Kay Adams: [after listening to Johnny for a while] Tell me, Michael. Please.
Michael: Well, when Johnny was first starting out, he was signed to a personal services contract with this big-band leader. And as his career got better and better, he wanted to get out of it. But the band leader wouldn't let him. Now, Johnny is my father's godson. So my father went to see this bandleader and offered him $10,000 to let Johnny go, but the bandleader said no. So the next day, my father went back, only this time with Luca Brasi. Within an hour, he had a signed release for a certified check of $1000.
Kay Adams: How did he do that?
Michael: My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Kay Adams: What was that?
Michael: Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and my father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract.
Kay Adams: ...
Michael: ...That's a true story.
[cut to Johnny singing again for about 10 more seconds before going back to Michael]
Michael: That's my family Kay, that's not me.

The Godfather: Part II:

Michael Corleone: I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!

Do último filme que vi:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:
Daisy: Would you still love me if I were old and saggy?
Benjamin Button: Would you still love ME if I were young and had acne? When I'm afraid of what's under the bed? Or if I end up wetting the bed?

Mrs. Maple: Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

Benjamin Button: Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.

Captain Mike: You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.

Benjamin Button: It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.

Alguns diálogos de Repo-Man, um dos filmes mais engraçados que existe.

Bud: Credit is a sacred trust. It's what our free society was founded on! Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia? I said, do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia?
Otto Maddox: They don't pay bills in Russia. It's all free.
Bud: Free, my ass. What are you, a fuckin' Commie?
Otto Maddox: No, I ain't no Commie!
Bud: I don't want no Commies in my car!... No Christians, either!

Miller: A lot of people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch of unconnected incidents and things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice of coincidence that lays on top of everything. Give you an example; show you what I mean: Suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone will say, 'Plate' or 'Shrimp' or 'Plate of shrimp,' out of the blue. No explanation, and there's no point in looking for one either. It's all part of the cosmic unconsciousness.
Otto: You did a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?
Miller: I'll give you another instance:You know the way everybody is into weirdness right now? Books in all the supermarkets about the Bermuda Triangle, UFO's, how the Mayans invented television, that kind of thing?
Otto: I don't read them books.
Miller: Well the way I see it it's exactly the same. There ain't no difference between a flying saucer or a time machine. People get so hung up on specifics, they miss out on seeing the whole thing. Take South America for example. Every year in South America thousands of people turn up missing. Nobody knows where they go. They just disappear. But if you think about it for a minute, you realize something: there had to be a time when there was no people right?
Otto: Yeah, I guess.
Miller: Well, where did all these people come from? I'll tell you where: the future. Where did all these people disappear to: the past. How did they get there?
Otto: How the fuck do I know?
Miller: Flying saucers, which are really, yeah, you got it: time machines.

tópico legal =D

Quase Famosos:

Penny Lane: How old are you?
William Miller: Eighteen.
Penny Lane: Me too! How old are we really?
William Miller: Seventeen.
Penny Lane: Me too!
William Miller: Actually, I'm sixteen.
Penny Lane: Me too. Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different.
William Miller: I'm fifteen.

Casablanca:

Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?
Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would.

Chasing Amy:

Holden: I love you. And not, not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I'm sure that's what you'll call it. I love you. Very, very simple, very truly. You are the-the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. And I know that you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is-is-is the furthest thing from an option you would ever consider. But I had to say it. I just, I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't-I can't look into your eyes without feeling that-that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. And I know this will probably queer our friendship - no pun intended - but I had to say it, 'cause I've never felt this way before, and I-I don't care. I like who I am because of it. And if bringing this to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But God, I just, I couldn't allow another day to go by without just getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And, you know, I'll accept that. But I know, I know that some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there's a moment of hesitation, then that means you feel something too. And all I ask, please, is that you just - you just not dismiss that, and try to dwell in it for just ten seconds. Alyssa, there isn't another soul on this fucking planet who has ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it is there between you and me. You can't deny that. Even if, you know, even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which - while I do appreciate it - I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of.
(so cuuuuuuuute!)

Por falar em filmes engraçados...

edit: Não é muito recomendável ler se você ainda não assistiu os filmes...

Life of Brian:

Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

----------

Pontius Pilate: So, yaw fatha was a Woman? Who was he?
Brian: He was a Centurion, in the Jerusalem Garrisons.
Pontius Pilate: Weally? What was his name?
Brian: 'Naughtius Maximus'.
[the Centurion laughs]
Pontius Pilate: Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?
Centurion: Well, no, sir.
Pontius Pilate: Well, you sound vewy sure. Have you checked?
Centurion: Well, no, sir. Umm, I think it's a joke, sir... like, uh, 'Sillius Soddus' or... 'Biggus Dickus', sir.
Pontius Pilate: [guard chuckles] What's so funny about "Biggus Dickus? "
Centurion: Well, it's a joke name, sir.
Pontius Pilate: I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.

[...o diálogo continua, mas achei melhor só deixar isso que é o principal]

Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis...

----------

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left.
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: *Look*!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.

----------

Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
Sir Lancelot: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I am not afraid.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?
Sir Lancelot: My name is Sir Lancelot of Camelot.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?
Sir Lancelot: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?
Sir Lancelot: Blue.
Bridgekeeper: Go on. Off you go.
Sir Lancelot: Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
Sir Robin: That's easy.
Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.
Sir Robin: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?
Sir Robin: Sir Robin of Camelot.
Sir Robin: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is the capital of Assyria?
[pause]
Sir Robin: I don't know that.
[he is thrown over the edge into the volcano]
Sir Robin: Auuuuuuuugh.
Bridgekeeper: Stop. What... is your name?
Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot.
Galahad: I seek the Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?
Galahad: Blue. No, yel...
[he is also thrown over the edge]
Galahad: auuuuuuuugh.
Bridgekeeper: Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?
King Arthur: It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.
King Arthur: To seek the Holy Grail.
Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that.
[he is thrown over]
Bridgekeeper: Auuuuuuuugh.

[esse último pedaço faz mais sentido pra quem viu o filme =P]

[Gente, como é que não tem tópico aqui no Cinema pra Monty Python? :rofl:]

Do Holy Grail, eu acho esse o melhor:

Sir Bedevere: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
Peasant 1: Are there? Oh well, tell us.
Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with witches?
Peasant 1: Burn them.
Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
Peasant 1: More witches.
Peasant 2: Wood.
Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do witches burn?
Peasant 3: ...because they're made of... wood?
Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?
Peasant 1: Build a bridge out of her.
Sir Bedevere: But can you not also build bridges out of stone?
Peasant 1: Oh yeah.
Sir Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
Peasant 1: No, no, it floats!... It floats! Throw her into the pond!
Sir Bedevere: No, no. What else floats in water?
Peasant 1: Bread.
Peasant 2: Apples.
Peasant 3: Very small rocks.
Peasant 1: Cider.
Peasant 2: Gravy.
Peasant 3: Cherries.
Peasant 1: Mud.
Peasant 2: Churches.
Peasant 3: Lead! Lead!
King Arthur: A Duck.
Sir Bedevere: ...Exactly. So, logically...
Peasant 1: If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.
Sir Bedevere: And therefore...
Peasant 2: ...A witch!

Um Sonho de Liberdade:

Red: [narrating] I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

Crepúsculo dos Deuses:

Joe Gillis: You're Norma Desmond. You used to be in silent pictures. You used to be big.
Norma Desmond: I am big. It's the pictures that got small.

---------------------

Norma Desmond: All right, Mr DeMille, I'm ready for my close up.

Batman: o Cavaleiro das Trevas:

The Joker: Why so serious? [...] Let's put a smile on that face!

Nossa, não acredito que fui até a página OITO só pra achar esse tópico. Mas é que eu acabei de assistir um filme, e do nada no final ouço uma frase que já vi em VÁRIOS lugares por aí, mas nunca soube de onde era!(vai saber porque eu nunca procurei no google)

There Will Be Blood disse:
I drink your milkshake!

Capaz de isso virar futuramente uma dessas 'frases clássicas do cinema', rs.

(estou me sentindo tão menos ignorante agora :rofl:)

eu nem vi sangue negro e já ouvi isso tantas vezes tb que já considero um clássico. :rofl:

Essa frase é um clássico desde o lançamento do filme!

Melhor frase do cinema de 2009:
Teddy Daniels: Yeah, we are, aren't we. You know, this place makes me wonder.
Chuck Aule: Yeah, what's that, boss?
Teddy Daniels: Which would be worse, to live as a monster or to die as a good man?
Chuck Aule: Teddy.

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back