• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Boyhood: Da infância à Juventude (Boyhood, 2014)

Qual a nota?

• Total de votantes
Mason: Aren't you jumping ahead by, like, 40 years or something?

Mom: I just thought there would be more.
Essa cena... :cry:

Nas duas vezes que vi o filme, me emocionou. Ri da observação do Mason e desabei logo depois. :dente:
Nossa, sim. Vi duas vezes no cinema também e wow, chorei pra car****.

Boyhood é o filme da década pra mim, não consigo lembrar de outro que tenha me "pegado" desse jeito. Rolou muita identificação. Ele pode ter saído com apenas um Oscar ontem, mas ele ganhou meu ~coração~ :grinlove:

E vai ser lembrado como o filme que perdeu o Oscar e inclusive o Berlinale (esse mais inacreditável pois o filme chinês é fraquin).

Richard Linklater Is Contemplating ‘Boyhood 2′

One of the main takeaways of Boyhood, a message that seems so self-evident as to merit the cartoon sound of being flicked on the face when critically discussing it, is the fleetingness and uniqueness of each moment. I guess that’s YOLO? You only get one boyhood, says Boyhood, and that’s why it’s so special that we’ve gotten to witness one character as he plows through the whole tumultuous, formative experience. (Of course, you only get one adulthood, too, which is one of the reasons we were all so mesmerized and shaken by Patricia Arquette and Ethan Hawke’s performances in the film.) All this emphasis on the uniqueness of these personal eras would at least nominally seem to exclude the notion of a sequel: the notion of a Boyhood 2 sounds oddly contradictory. But what if, as director Richard Linklater seems to be contemplating, such a thing were to actually document a former boy now experiencing his 20s? Just think, he could meet Hannah Horvath and the whole gang! He could hate-watch Birdman! But better than that, it could be another typically breathtaking, Linklater-specific approach to filming passing life.

Screencrush quotes a recent interview with Linklater on the podcast Jeff Goldsmith’s Q&A. Regarding a potential sequel, he says:

To be honest… this film first met its audience exactly a year ago and for the first six months of the year, my answer to that was absolutely not. This was 12 years, it was first grade through 12th grade; it was about getting out of high school. I had no idea about another story, there’s nothing to say. It hadn’t crossed my mind.

But then:

But I don’t know if it’s been a combination of finally feeling that this is over or being asked a similar question a bunch over the last year, that I thought, well, I wake up in the morning thinking, ‘the 20s are pretty formative, you know?’ That’s where you really become who you’re going to be. It’s one thing to grow up and go to college, but it’s another thing to… So, I will admit my mind has drifted towards [this sequel idea].

In the interview, Linklater references the Before trilogy, saying it took five years for him to become aware that non-couple Jesse and Céline could ever reunite for more magnetic musings. Between this and Dazed and Confused, which Film School Rejects notes is getting a sequel called That’s What I’m Talking About this year, Linklater clearly isn’t averse to expanding on his original ideas.

“I thought there’d be more,” Patricia Arquette’s Olivia defeatedly said at the end of Boyhood. It’d be interesting to see Linklater prove her defeatism another fleeting moment that’ll lead to more onscreen fleeting moments, as opposed to the finalizing statement it so devastatingly seemed to be.
Daqui: http://flavorwire.com/newswire/richard-linklater-is-contemplating-boyhood-2

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back