• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Björk's new album Vulnicura is out now

Bartleby

fossore
Surprise release of "complete heartbreak album" comes two months early

Bjork-Vulnicura-608x608.jpg

Surprise: Björk's new album Vulnicura, the follow-up to 2011's Biophilia, is being released on iTunes worldwide over the course of the next 24 hours via One Little Indian. When it was announced last week, she said the release was initially planned for March. The CD and vinyl versions will come out then.

Arca and The Haxan Cloak contributed to the album, as did Antony.

Björk has also announced a series of shows in New York City.

Stay tuned for our new interview with Björk coming later this week.

Update: Björk has posted "the tale of making of this album". It begins:

i guess i found in my lap one year into writing it a complete heartbreak album . kinda surprised how thoroughly i had documented this in pretty much accurate emotional chronology .... like 3 songs before a break up and three after . so the anthropologist in me sneaked in and i decided to share them as such . first i was worried it would be too self indulgent but then i felt it might make it even more universal . and hopefully the songs could be a help , a crutch to others and prove how biological this process is : the wound and the healing of the wound . psychologically and physically . it has a stubborn clock attached to it .

there is a way out

Vulnicura:

01 Stonemilker
02 Lionsong
03 History of Touches
04 Black Lake
05 Family
06 Notget
07 Atom Dance [ft. Antony]
08 Mouth Mantra
09 Quicksand

Fonte: http://m.pitchfork.com/news/58111-bjorks-new-album-vulnicura-is-out-now/

Melhor noticia do ano *_*! Estou sem palavras...
Começar a ouvir: já!

À primeira audição, parece um dos mais complexos dela até agora. Ao mesmo tempo fora de alcance e acolhedor... Desses que lhe intriga a ponto de querer ouvir outras vezes e desvendar parte de seu mistério. ^^

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.404,79
Termina em:
Back