• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

XD Que personagem do Oh! My Goddess vc é???? XD

Status
Fechado para novas mensagens.

Urd Sama

Antifeixista
Entaum,

Faz aí e diga o q deu!!!

http://quizilla.com/users/kornelius/quizzes/Oh My Goddess! Quiz/

:mrgreen:

Existe realmente a necessidade de postar meu resultado aki???? :mrgreen:

Entaum tá.

1033632125_JIconsUrd4.jpg

You are Urd. Hot and saucey! You open your mouth without thinking and judge people hastily Always quick to act without caring about the consequences. Who cares? You're a hotty and everyone knows it! Too bad you never have your powers cos your lisence is always suspended.

É claro q ele é tendencioso como todos os outros teste, mas quem se importa??? É do Oh! My Goddess!!!! :grinlove:

1033632701_Iconsskuld.jpg

You are Skuld. The youngest, smartest, and most immature of the three sister goddesses. You like to help people out by building different gadgets... That is, if they haven't already pissed you off for some reason. "I hate you FOREVER, Keiichi Morisato!"

Wohooo!! Skuld! :mrgreen:

1033632599_sbelldandy.jpg

You are Belldandy. So sweet and pure... just perfect in every way! You always enjoy the company of others and look forward to anything. Everyone wants to be you, or atleast around you!

Ah?!!?!? Mais heim???? Belldandy???

!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You are Urd. Hot and saucey! You open your mouth without thinking and judge people hastily. Always quick to act without caring about the consequences. Who cares? You're a hotty and everyone knows it! Too bad you never have your powers cos your lisence is always suspended.

Urd pra mim tb...
:wink:

You are Belldandy. So sweet and pure... just perfect in every way! You always enjoy the company of others and look forward to anything. Everyone wants to be you, or atleast around you!
Hum.... :eek:

1033632654_consmegumi.jpg

You are Megumi Morisato. You mooch off of your brother, but with good reason. Belldandy is the best cook ever! You are on the Softball Club, but always end up doing things for the Motor Club. You love your brother, so you don't mind.

8-)

1033632631_onskeiichi.jpg

You are Keiichi Morisato, an all around nice guy. Everyone is jealous of you becasue Belldandy is your girlfriend and your fellow Motor Club members dump all of the work on you. Also, you are sometimes accidentally turned into a woman. There's never a dull moment when you're living with three goddesses!

Poutz... hahaha sou o Keiichi hahahaha, agora quero uma Belldandy pra mim! :mrgreen:

You are Skuld. The youngest, smartest, and most immature of the three sister goddesses. You like to help people out by building different gadgets... That is, if they haven't already pissed you off for some reason. "I hate you FOREVER, Keiichi Morisato!"

Hohohohoh! Num eh + Athos... O meu tb deu a Skuld... :mrgreen:
Cara, adorei o q saiu pra mim! Tudo a ver!! 8O

Dalian Brandybuck disse:

Hohohohoh! Num eh + Athos... O meu tb deu a Skuld... :mrgreen:
Cara, adorei o q saiu pra mim! Tudo a ver!! 8O

Ah, mas você tudo bem :kiss: :roll: hehehehehe

Legal, só eu e a Dalian por enquanto :anjo: :dance: :obiggraz:

* Athos ao som de Sonata Artica - Letter to Dana *

You are Urd. Hot and saucey! You open your mouth without thinking and judge people hastily. Always quick to act without caring about the consequences. Who cares? You're a hotty and everyone knows it! Too bad you never have your powers cos your lisence is always suspended.

Tá...gostei....nada mal.....

Eu sou a Belldandy..... eu e a torcida do flamengo, pelo visto, aehiueaheuihuieae :mrgreen:

Mas ela é fofa, eu sou fofa, então tá de boa. :obiggraz:

ah ! eu sou a belldandy...heehhe.. ela mto engraçada.."fofinha"

^^, parece ser a minha cara

Status
Fechado para novas mensagens.

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back