• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Star Wars: Episódio VIII – Os Últimos Jedi (Star Wars: The Last Jedi, 2017)

Sua nota para o filme:

• Total de votantes
7 Things We Learned About Star Wars: Episode VIII
Germain Lussier
Today 11:54am

Star Wars Celebration Europe is over and while we didn’t get a title for EpisodeVIII like we hoped, we still learned a few things about the film from writer/director Rian Johnson. It’s not much—Disney is clearly playing all things Star Wars incredibly close to the vest—but it does offer a few clues to what the film might be.

1) Production started while Episode VII was still being made.

Because the turnaround for the movies is so fast, Johnson was working onEpisode VIII long before anyone saw VII. So while VIII is beholden to what happens in VII, Johnson got that information not from the finished movie, but the script and the dallies. Additionally, with VIII mere days away from completion, director Colin Trevorrow is well into preparation for Episode IX.

2) These are the films that inspired Episode VIII.

Before production began, Rian made some of the Lucasfilm staff watch a series of movies to give them an idea of his vision for the movie, including the tone. On the list were 12 O’clock High, Bridge of the River Kwai, Three Outlaw Samurai,and Gunga Din. Johnson says that 12 O’Clock High in particular matches the feel he’s going for in the film

3) VIII begins right where VII ended.

We’re heard this before, but Johnson confirmed that Episode VIII will break with Star Wars tradition and start right where Episode VII ends, with Rey finally finding Luke, and handing him his father’s lightsaber. When they shot the following moments, Johnson and the actors had no idea how iconic that moment in The Force Awakens would become. If he had, he said he would’ve been even more nervous. to film the follow-up to it.

4) Episode VIII goes deeper into the characters.

Though Episode VII was a rousing adventure, Johnson said the second film “out of necessity” is where we are “zooming in on the characters. Getting to the heart of them, challenging them, and pushing them deeper.” Seeing as The Empire Strikes Back did this after the adventure of A New Hope, this makes quite a lot of sense.

5) There are still plenty of practical effects.

“The amount of sets we’ve built for this movie has been outrageous,” Johnson said. For example, they built lots of exterior sets of ships inside on stages to get dynamic, more controlled, spaceship photography.

6) Rian Johnson was almost too much of a fan to direct the film.

Johnson grew up as a Star Wars fan and one of his earliest memories is seeing the film. So, when he got on set with iconic characters like Luke Skywalker, the droids, Chewbacca, and Princess Leia, he was almost overcome with nostalgia. ”You have nostalgia but you have to get beyond it,” he said, in order to make “a story that feels alive right now.”

7) Here’s who we know will cameo in Episode VII.

Rogue One director Gareth Edwards is in Episode VIII as an undisclosed character, as all of the new Star Wars directors are having fun with each other’s movies. Rian Johnson and his producer Ram Bergman are also in Rogue One as Death Star gunners. Meanwhile, Phil Lord and Chris Miller also tried to cameo in Rogue One, but had to leave the set before filming because Miller had an appointment.

valeu Bruce, kkkkk. Desde que Jar Jar assumiu a direção ....

Ué, eu gostei da direção dele. :lol:
Eu concordo com o diretor do Rogue One - não dá pra querer fazer o mesmo que o Lucas fazia antes. Até porque, nem mesmo o Lucas permaneceu o mesmo.

Foi bom o filme. Assim como o AOTC que mostrou como as guerras clônicas se iniciaram, quem estava envolvido, as facções, as organizações políticas, militares.
Salvo alguns aspectos que considero duvidosos de TFA.

Okay, so I Was Raised to Do One Thing (via International Business Times) is reporting that Kelly Marie Tran is playing a character named Aya in the film and that she is an information broker, selling intelligence to both the First Order and the Resistance. Much like how Rey and other new characters were given codenames on the set of The Force Awakens, it is entirely possible that Aya is a fake name. Anyway, it seems that Finn meets with Aya in a “fancier” bar (i.e., not a grungy cantina), only for Stormtroopers to crash the meeting. Aya then helps Finn escape.

John Boyega has previously said that Tran is playing a new major character in Episode 8 and if that’s the case, it sounds like Aya may be sticking around Finn for a little while longer. And as a free agent who has worked for both sides of the conflict, Tran certainly sounds like she could be the Lando Calrissian of the new trilogy.

If this is true, of course. We’re just having fun right now.

Fonte: http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-bits-81/

Star Wars: Episode VIII
More rumors are swirling that Frank Oz will reprise his role as Yoda in the film. Following reports in April that Oz has been spotted on set, a Redditoralleged to have spoken to puppetmasters at Star Wars Celebration Europe recently claims that they were told that much of the original team that worked on the Yoda puppet for Empire Strike Back and Return of the Jedi has been hired to work on a new Yoda puppet for Episode VIII.

This is still all hearsay—and Yoda was also heavily rumored to appear in The Force Awakens, only for it to be revealed that Oz had a line of dialogue in Rey’s vision sequence and nothing more. So for now, take it with a pinch of salt.

Speaking of salt-pinches, Making Star Wars has a report claiming that the film will feature another flashback to the destruction of Luke’s fledgling Jedi Order, witnessed by Rey, Luke, and Kylo Ren, showing an area strewn with the bodies of fallen padawans. They also have images of supposed props from location filming that are clearly lightsaber hilts, adding some veracity to the report, that you can see at the link above.

Fonte: http://io9.gizmodo.com/more-rumors-about-another-iconic-character-returning-in-1786017872

Adam Driver Says ‘Episode 8’ Shifts Tone From ‘Force Awakens’ Like ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ Did From ‘Star Wars’
Kevin Jagernauth
September 14, 2016 12:39 pm

We’re still over one year away from “Star Wars: Episode VIII” (title yet to be revealed), with “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” easing the wait. But of course, Disney and everyone else involved with ‘Episode VIII’ (title yet to be revealed) will be keeping details about the movie under a shroud of secrecy, and so it goes that Adam Driver aka Kylo Ren couldn’t say too much when asked by Collider about the picture. However, his comments about where Rian Johnson is taking the film in terms of feel following J.J. Abrams’ throwback “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” certainly raised some eyebrows and stoked excitement.

“It’s similar to how ‘The Empire Strikes Back‘ has a different tone. For that people always go ‘oooh, it’s dark’ but I don’t know that it necessarily is. It’s just different in tone in a way that I think is great and necessary but also very clear,” Driver said. “He trusts [that] his audience is ready for nuance and ambiguity. He’s not dumbing anything down for someone and that’s really fun to play.”

It certainly sounds that after Abrams set the stage and got everyone reacquainted with the franchise they love, Johnson is now striking out into bolder territory. And Driver seems to have really enjoyed working with the filmmaker.

“Rian’s writing is so clear. I learned a lot of things about my character through his writing. Some things we talked about before and some things we didn’t. He was working on [the script] while we were still working on the first one. To understand what J.J. was doing and take ownership from there is kind of a remarkable thing,” the actor explained. “…A lot of times you need to rise to understand what the script is, and perhaps I’m beginning to be unclear, but he’s a great person to work with.”

We were already sold at Rian Johnson directing a “Star Wars” movie but this is certainly making us feel like our excitement isn’t misplaced.

‘Episode VIII’ opens on December 15, 2017.

Fonte: http://theplaylist.net/adam-driver-...-like-empire-strikes-back-star-wars-20160914/

It looks like there’s going to be more General Leia in the film than was originally planned.
Additional photography for the film for early next month has been confirmed, alongside Carrie Fisher’s involvement in said photography, by New York Comic-Con. The actress will now only attend the convention on Sunday, due to conflicts with her new Star Wars schedule. [Jedi News]

After the press freaked out over comments he made associating the film’s tonal shift to the tonal shift between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back, Adam Driver has clarified what he said all along: Not that the film would be darker, but that it would be different to The Force Awakens.

No, no. What I said was the tone of it was different, I didn’t say that it was gonna be in the vein of [it]—I was using it as an example, so poor example. Next time I should say—I’m trying to think of another sequel to a movie that’s good. When I read the script, it was not what I expected, in the best of ways.

[Vanity Fair]

A new rumor suggests there will be an extra evil Stormtrooper referred to as “The Executioner.” His helmet will feature “a matte black line that goes over half his mask on one side” and he’ll bear a new weapon that is “not unlike [Finn’s former platoon-mate] FN-2199’s at the handle” but also “has three spinning blades on the end that are said to be like something out of Phantasm.”

[Making Star Wars]

diz que a conta nacional colocou "o último jedi" no twitter, depois apagou e colocou the last jedi (justamente para manter a ambiguidade?). mas pessoal está chamando a atenção para a abertura de the force awakens, que já se refere ao luke como the last jedi

gallery-1485252365-star-wars-the-last-jedi-force-awakens-opening-crawl.jpg

diz que a conta nacional colocou "o último jedi" no twitter, depois apagou e colocou the last jedi (justamente para manter a ambiguidade?). mas pessoal está chamando a atenção para a abertura de the force awakens, que já se refere ao luke como the last jedi

gallery-1485252365-star-wars-the-last-jedi-force-awakens-opening-crawl.jpg

Em se tratando de SW, não duvido de coisa alguma.

Entretanto, quando do início da exibição do Force Awakens, Luke era de fato o último Jedi. Seguindo a lógica da narrativa dos primeiros ep., eu suponho que o termo "Útimo Jedi" Ou "Last Jedi" no ep VIII deve ser mais ou menos o que foi o "Retorno de Jedi".

Ou pode ser mentira.

Eu pensei que seria "A Nova Ordem contra-ataca", e depois "The Return of the last Jedi", pra completar a cópia da primeira trilogia.

Aí no Ep. VIII, a Rey fala pro Luke: Luke, i am your father. Ou pra não ficar tão descarado, o Luke fala: Rey, you are my father.

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.404,79
Termina em:
Back