• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Arjen Lucassen/ Ayreon

Re: Ayreon

Nenhumas notícias sobre os CDs? Po, fazem quase três meses que encomendo minha edição especial, nenhum sinal dele estar chegando. :osigh:

Considerando que não faz nem um mês que o CD foi lançado, não me impressiona nadinha o fato deles não terem chegado ainda.

Minha aposta? Teremos uma ótima páscoa! :D

ja que o topico é sobre o ayreon, alguem sabe me explica por que o nome do cd é 01011001?

Editado pela moderação:
Pirataria é feio. Não pode não.

Última edição por um moderador:

Jesus, this CD is long. It’s the longest CD ever made. And it’s two CDs. And each one is the longest CD ever made. They must have come up with some sort of new cutting-edge space-age technology to make a normal CD hold 400 hours of music. Because that’s how long each CD is: 400 hours! If you traveled from New York to Australia 10 times round-trip, you STILL wouldn’t hear the whole Ayreon album. You would be, like, “Wow, I almost made it to the end of the “Radioactive Grave” section of “The Sixth Extinction” suite on the “Earth” disc, but I still haven’t heard “To the Planet of Red,” so I have no way of knowing how “The Fifth Extinction” ties together with the “Newborn Race” and specifically the “Reality Bleeds” section of “Beneath the Waves” on the “Planet Y” disc. Well, better book another flight to Sydney!” And then, and this is the crazy part, after you HAVE heard the entire album, YOU DIE! For real. I know, I couldn’t believe it either. UNTIL I DIED!

Did I mention that Ty Tabor from King’s X is on 01018376336272891289982? I mean 0191826718281561. I mean 01011001. Ty Tabor is taller than Doug Pinnick of King’s X and Doug Pinnick is 40 feet tall! Ty Tabor is even taller than Ace Frehley. And Ace Frehley in stocking feet is a friggin’ monster! I know what you’re thinking: Is Ty Tabor taller than Peter Steele of Type O Negative? Yes! Ty Tabor is 80 feet tall!

Did I mention that Jonas Renkse of Katatonia and Anneke van Giersbergen formerly of the Gathering and Hansi Kursch of Blind Guardian sing on this album? They do! On, like, the same song even. You would have to be some sort of madman like Ayreon’s main madman Arjen Anthony Lucassen to think of combining those people on one song. Jorn Lande is on this album too. Jorn friggin’ Lande! Hell, everybody is on this album. You are even on it! Yeah, you! You just don’t remember that you sang on it. God, “The Sixth Extinction” is so fucking cool. And really gay! I love it. I played the whole thing. AND THEN I DIED. —Scott Seward

http://www.decibelmagazine.com/reviews/mar2008/ayreon.aspx

:rofl:

Nossa, isso foi foda.

Caralho! :rofl:

Foda mesmo, to rindo até agora do "Hold over 400 hours of music on a single CD". :rofl:

Mas eu ainda não entendi se ele tava falando bem ou mal do CD, só entendi que ele gostou bastante do Sixth Extinction. :lol:

Habemus Ayreon!!!!

Aaaaah quero o meeeeeeeeeeeeeu :(

Edit: Ah, chegou hoje. =D

Eu já vi o DVD, achei fodão o Behind the Scenes, era tudo que eu queria ver, os caras gravando e tal. Não sei se Arjen assinou todos igual, mas no meu assinou "Carpe diem - Arjen". /o/

Ri pra caralho na 'entrevista' do Daniel com o Arjen, especialmente a parte do "He came in with two different shoes."

Última edição:

Saiu a capa do EP do Ayreon. Hilário! :lol:

Anexos

• elected_front_cover_med.jpg
    elected_front_cover_med.jpg
    191 KB · Visualizações: 44

:rofl:

Andei lendo no blog do Arjen que ele e o Sammet gravaram juntos a Elected, do Cooper, para esse EP. Cool.

Última edição:

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back