• Caro Visitante, por que não gastar alguns segundos e criar uma Conta no Fórum Valinor? Desta forma, além de não ver este aviso novamente, poderá participar de nossa comunidade, inserir suas opiniões e sugestões, fazendo parte deste que é um maiores Fóruns de Discussão do Brasil! Aproveite e cadastre-se já!

Fotografias Premiadas

Imagens muito boas mesmo, principalmente o primeiro site. Pena que as imagens não marcam de maneira positiva.

Ninguém merecia passar por isso....Principalmente aquela imagem cuja a lenenda é
'1980. A kid in Uganda about to die of hunger, and a missionaire.'

Essa foto foi a que eu achei mais foda.

Thích Quảng Đức [1963]

Thích Quảng Ðức was a Vietnamese Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon intersection on June 11, 1963. His act of self-immolation, which was repeated by others, was witnessed by David Halberstam, a New York Times reporter, who wrote:

" I was to see that sight again, but once was enough. Flames were coming from a human being; his body was slowly withering and shriveling up, his head blackening and charring. In the air was the smell of burning human flesh; human beings burn surprisingly quickly. Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. I was too shocked to cry, too confused to take notes or ask questions, too bewildered to even think.... As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him."

pic24311.jpg

j.jpg

Independente de apoiar esse tipo de protesto.

Essa foto foi a que eu achei mais foda.

Thích Quảng Đức [1963]

Thích Quảng Ðức was a Vietnamese Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon intersection on June 11, 1963. His act of self-immolation, which was repeated by others, was witnessed by David Halberstam, a New York Times reporter, who wrote:

" I was to see that sight again, but once was enough. Flames were coming from a human being; his body was slowly withering and shriveling up, his head blackening and charring. In the air was the smell of burning human flesh; human beings burn surprisingly quickly. Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. I was too shocked to cry, too confused to take notes or ask questions, too bewildered to even think.... As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him."

pic24311.jpg

j.jpg

Independente de apoiar esse tipo de protesto.
Nossa...
nem consigo descrever o que senti ao ver isso. 8-O

Valinor 2023

Total arrecadado
R$2.434,79
Termina em:
Back